US History II SOPH-0025 CR 3
Visual Communications SOPH-0009 CR 3
Total: 51

TEEX
Cyber Security for Business Professionals TEEX-0252 CR 2
Cyber Security for Everyone TEEX-0250 CR 2
Cyber Security for IT Professionals TEEX-0251 CR 2
Total: 6

All advice is welcome. I know there are numerous ways to go forward. I'm researching several of the options that have been discussed here. It's a little overwhelming. I"m looking through the threads for UMPI, TESU, COSC, Pierpont and many others. I have FEMA courses but I don't think those are used now. There are some of the courses listed above that will be considered duplicates by some institutions. Suggestions for quick and/or easy credits are welcome too. Please ask any questions you might have. Thank you.
Quick question: how many of these alternate credits are actually on a current ACE transcript through Credly? You have a lot of old credits, many of which wouldn't have transferred over to the new system.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
Just looked at Credly. I have all listed Sophia and Aleks courses an have sent emails ACE for directions on the others. Have also sent direct emails to some of these organizations.
In that case, you will probably get credits for the TEEX courses and not for anything else not already in Credly. The Institutes refuses to add ACE credit to Credly if you're not a member. Not sure about the others, but the credits are probably lost. Unfortunately.

With all of your ALEKS credits, you should be able to easily get the Pierpont BOG AAS with an Area of Emphasis in Mathematics. I would start there because your Pierpont degree appears to be 100% complete - you only need to apply and send in your credits for evaluation.

For a Bachelor's degree, you say you want "anything", but what would actually suit your needs the best? With the Pierpont AAS, you could get a BAS (Bachelor of Applied Science) from UMPI easily enough. But would a business degree suit your needs better? Or a degree in something else entirely? Quickest and least expensive are in the eye of the beholder. If you can't stand doing papers, UMPI may not be the quickest and cheapest route to a degree. If it would take you 5 sessions (10 months) to complete a UMPI degree because you are slow at writing papers, you might be better off going to one of the Big3 where you can do more exams than papers.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
Degree Services LLC - Interpersonal Communication ADS-0003 CR 3
I'm guessing you won't get these on Credly since I don't think this organization exists any longer?

The Institutes - Ethics and the CPCU Code of Profess AICP-0121 CR 2
You for sure won't get this onto Credly

Kaplan Uni Open Learning - Documenting Your Experiences KUOL-0001 CR 3
I have these courses, I could never get ahold of someone to get this onto Credly (they've since been sold)

NFA
Fire Service Supervision: Self Study NNFA-0145 CR 1
Hydraulic Calculations for Water-Based NNFA-0203 CR 1
Self-Study Course for Community Safety NNFA-0149 CR 1
Not sure if you can get these on Credly, I haven't heard that anyone has.

TEEX
These should get to Credly

With very little RA credit and ~37cr of ACE, it looks like EC is your best option out of the Big 3 (I think it works out to be about the same price as COSC after getting the RA credit you'll need there). Cost at EC will be ~$4000 for 7cr.

The other cheapest option is UMPI, which will probably be ~ $2800-$4200 for 2-3 terms there, which is what most people here seem to be doing (so no guarantees, but this is what the vast majority have been able to do without killing themselves in the process; so it's just very doable for most).

If you want to do competency-based, do UMPI's BLS with whatever minor you choose; if you don't want CBE, then do EC's BSL. Both are very flexible and manageable (very easy to find the UL credits you need for EC).
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Every few months I go back and forth between ACE, someone from Purdue Global (Kaplan), someone from the Institutes, and someone from NFA. I've never gotten anywhere.

It's a lost cause, but I'm being stubborn about it. I wish ACE would do something to address how poorly executed this transition was.
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
[-] The following 1 user Likes jsd's post:
  • rachel83az
(02-20-2022, 02:16 PM)jsd Wrote: Every few months I go back and forth between ACE, someone from Purdue Global (Kaplan), someone from the Institutes, and someone from NFA. I've never gotten anywhere.

It's a lost cause, but I'm being stubborn about it. I wish ACE would do something to address how poorly executed this transition was.

Well, Credly just got bought by Pearson, so I'm sure it will all go very smoothly and nothing will go wrong. Right?
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • jsd
Oh definitely, I'm overjoyed  Rolleyes

Georgia Tech

BA Psychology, 2016

BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

[-] The following 1 user Likes jsd's post:
  • ss20ts
What happens when you use this form for NFA?

https://apps.usfa.fema.gov/contact/credlyBadge/
Ongoing: MLIS

June 2022, Thomas Edison State University (TESU): Second degree - BA in Computer Science + ASNSM in Mathematics + Cert. in CIS + Cert. in Operations Mgmt.
e-Packs: Computer Concepts; Industrial Psych.
Guided Study: Comp. Architecture
Online: Intro. to PLA; Database Mgmt.; Software Eng.; Data Structures; Liberal Arts Capstone; DSI-610 (Statistics.com)

May 2019, a residential, RA institution: BA in Political Science and Educational Studies
Relevant equivalencies: MAT-321; MAT-431; STA-315
[-] The following 1 user Likes carrythenothing's post:
  • jsd
(02-20-2022, 02:35 PM)carrythenothing Wrote: What happens when you use this form for NFA?

https://apps.usfa.fema.gov/contact/credlyBadge/

Wow, never seen this before and none of the multiple people I've talked to have pointed me toward it. I've submitted my courses, we'll see what happens. I haven't seen anyone else on these forums mention it either, and we've all had questions about getting this added. It would be great if this works. I wonder how long this page has ben up...

Well the bad news is that after I submitted that form, I got an out-of-office from Roxanne Andrew @ FEMA, who as recently as December told me she can't help with Credly badges for the NFA courses.

So I imagine once she's back in office I'll get a similar response from her.

Georgia Tech

BA Psychology, 2016

BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  134 Credits But No Degree! Please Help Me Make Something Useful Out All These Credits CreativeLearner 8 194 Yesterday, 07:17 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Newbiw Advice - Direction - Reality Check OchoNombres 1 92 04-26-2024, 11:22 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Advice on UMPI plan and transfer credits before jumping in dhiness 1 113 04-24-2024, 11:43 AM
  Finish Degree for CFP Marks Cfp417 7 187 04-24-2024, 10:04 AM
  UMPI BAS or PUG BSPr or other way to doctoral degree mdn 2 172 04-23-2024, 02:00 PM
Last Post: mdn
  Possible TESU BACS + BS CIS/BSBA Finance Advice bigsquirrel7 1 111 04-23-2024, 12:53 PM
  Is Ryan Swayt's Degree hacking course worth 1k? Fuse 48 4,880 04-22-2024, 01:02 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
Information applying for OMSCS with indian online degree MJREM 5 233 04-21-2024, 12:20 PM
Last Post: frankc
  Degree Planning Advice - 31, Norway, No Higher Education ASenna 37 2,622 04-21-2024, 03:12 AM
  Tips on how I can best plan my future Mems88 5 584 04-20-2024, 09:22 PM