Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to this forum!
Hello everyone,

This is my first post on this forum! Previously I've been on degreeinfo for a few years now! I haven't been able to post on the site and I can't seem to get incontact with anyone who can fix it! Onward & Upward! I think this forum will provide more exam/prep/material/what to study! Please take a look at my signature line and provide me with insight to the exams I have left! Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
University of Massachusetts - Lowell, MS Finance (current)
Lewis University, MBA, Finance
Excelsior College B.S. Liberal Arts, Admin/Mgmt Studies
Welcome! I'm sure you will be pleased with the wealth of information and wonderfull people you will meet around here! Big Grin

Christa
BS Business - Excelsior College Summa Cum Laude
Started with 25 credits in March 2006. Tested out with CLEP, Dantes and Tecep.
Hello and welcome to the IC forums. It appears as though a majority of the tests you require have been extensively covered on this forum on more than one occasion. May I invite you to you the search function to type in the test you need, and a wealth of information will be available to guide you towards a successful test. Feel free to post original questions as this is what makes the forum continue to grow. Any insight you can offer up on questions others may have is always greatly appreciated as well. We look forward to hearing more from you soon! Lee
[SIZE="2"]Associates Degree, Aviation Maintenance Technology, Community College of the Air Force[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Bachelors of Science, Liberal Studies Degree, Excelsior [/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]MBA Human Resource Management, California Coast University[/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]Welcome to the IC-Forums-Family!!

You will find a much friendlier crowd here and no one is uptight about themselves or anyone else for that matter!!

There is a lot of GREAT STUFF already posted in the "search" area that can get you started and of course we welcome any questions that you may have on any specific courses too!
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
A lot more posts on the actual tests here than degreeinfo
19 DSST attempted - 54 credits awarded (1 unsuccessful)
11 CLEP attempted - 24 credits awarded (5 unsuccessful)
1 ECE attempted - 3 credits

CCAC AA
CCAF AAS
TESC BALS (Dec 2010 graduate)
A Ton more posts about the individual exams than degreeinfo. Not a knock against degreeinfo, a great place to figure out how testing out and the big 3 work. At this point in my academic career, I need more exam insight, this forum is working out great! Thanks again to everyone for their contributions to this Forum!
Degreeinfo is much better for graduate school information in my opinion. The participants there are also really varied: they're students, educators, employers, etc., so the feedback for work-related purposes is great. For testing out to get a bachelor's degree though, the InstantCert forum is absolutely amazing. In the relatively short time since it went up, the amount of data provided by people who have taken the individual tests has been phenomenal. I was over halfway through the testing I needed to do when this forum was created, so I can testify to the fact that being able to find out how people studied and what was on the tests makes the process much much easier, and less intimidating.
How do I figure out when my instacert subscription expires?
Your IC accoint won't actually expire, unless you write them to cancel you membership.

If you wish to keep your member you will be directly billed every month, on the date of your first registration.

I would suggest you check you records to see when you first registered and then keep in mind every month of that date IC will debit your account unless you call in to cancel.

I hope this helps
Mapalo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to the forum, couple questions. ARhead 29 4,418 03-12-2020, 08:07 PM
Last Post: ARhead
  Forum Users - How would you go about this? bjcheung77 7 2,161 11-02-2019, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Muldoon
  Newbies - PLEASE post your questions on the forum dfrecore 9 3,247 02-12-2019, 04:28 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Any other aspiring (or certified) real estate appraisers on the forum? dexter1326 6 2,856 12-06-2018, 10:36 PM
Last Post: rlw74
  Moved to correct forum Kelly Green 0 710 09-24-2018, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  General Forum question vs. PM'ing someone dfrecore 14 2,331 08-08-2018, 01:59 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Specific Feedback Forum Question acamp 4 1,302 07-26-2018, 07:56 PM
Last Post: acamp
  2 forum questions Tripletmom 3 1,399 03-17-2018, 05:16 PM
Last Post: davewill
  One year ago and a Big Thank You to this forum! rlw74 5 1,853 01-03-2018, 02:28 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  My BSBA path, 114/120 completed, this forum rock! posabsolute 3 1,509 11-23-2017, 01:49 PM
Last Post: posabsolute