Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Northeast Ohio snow day
I should be taking the Marketing CLEP right now but here I am at home. Just about every school in NEO is closed today because of the below 0 Temps. (100's are closed and the news wasn't aware of any open) My boys were thrilled to sleep in today as soon as we got the official news for them last night. Of course they have been home for the last 2 weeks and just went back to school on Tuesday and now off already. Malone University happens to be closed today due to a water main break so I'm hoping to get in touch with someone in the morning so I can test in the afternoon before classes start back next Monday. The good thing...another day to study!
That must be very frustrating. Don't let it put you off your stride. This is a good reminder for all of us that we should plan for the unexpected. Good luck with your test (and the weather!).
TESU BSBA - GM, September 2015

"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." -- Earl Nightingale, radio personality and motivational speaker

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Snow Day! No school today! bjcheung77 0 890 01-15-2020, 01:37 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  What to do for "Snow Day?" bjcheung77 9 1,688 02-12-2019, 10:00 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  90-year-old Ohio man to receive college degree cathgrl 2 660 05-10-2014, 07:05 AM
Last Post: alleycat