Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay how does this sound
Question 
I recently registered for Anatomy and Physiology I , the class is at 8:15 and last until 11am and I am doing an online math class. From there  12 til like 2 I planned on studying for anatomy. Um some people say I'm crazy but I'm also thinking of getting a part time job on campus ( like working for registrations or advisement , maybe the library).  How does this plan sound to you guys is it too much or should I just dedicate this semester to Anatomy?
This sounds great and it will give you the chance to tell everybody how crazy you are afterwards. Just try it and if things don't work out, quit the job.

Always error on the side of doing too much rather than too little.
(06-17-2019, 09:14 PM)eriehiker Wrote: This sounds great and it will give you the chance to tell everybody how crazy you are afterwards.  Just try it and if things don't work out, quit the job.

Always error on the side of doing too much rather than too little.

My brother said the same thing , lol Rolleyes
[-] The following 2 users Like 2L8's post:
  • eriehiker, hsfamfun
I took math & lab, anatomy & physiology + lab, medical terminology at the same time (I think 14 credits total at once). If you’re motivated, you’ll be just fine. I studied every spare second between classes and some at night, meanwhile picking kids up from school, running a household, making dinner etc and all with a heavily partying significant other and young neighbors that made studying about as easy as some academically uninterested freshman roommates. You can definitely do it!! Smile

My one recommendation is if you haven’t done medical terminology yet, you might find it very helpful to add it. It immensely helped with A&P..
[-] The following 1 user Likes bethanyneedsajob's post:
  • 2L8
(06-18-2019, 12:21 AM)bethanyneedsajob Wrote: I took math & lab, anatomy & physiology + lab, medical terminology at the same time (I think 14 credits total at once). If you’re motivated, you’ll be just fine. I studied every spare second between classes and some at night, meanwhile picking kids up from school, running a household, making dinner etc and all with a heavily partying significant other and young neighbors that made studying about as easy as some academically uninterested freshman roommates. You can definitely do it!! Smile

My one recommendation is if you haven’t done medical terminology yet, you might find it very helpful to add it. It immensely helped with A&P..

Yes I'm taking medical terminology and it's very interesting Big Grin . I'm also reading the Anatomy for Dummies book too Big Grin ! Thank you so much for this  Heart  You definitely had a lot on your plate
I took English, pathophysiology, IVcertification and on top of that work full time at the veterans Administration as a practical nurse and take my kids to school everyday?Yes people will think you’re crazy but it is all worth it once you get them all done! You’ll feel like a super human whilst coffee ️ to keep you going and not be ?‍♀️

Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ktrabucco's post:
  • 2L8
Yeah lol someone showed me the anatomy syllabus and that's pretty much a fulltime job within itself lol. I think I'm gonna just prioritize school this semester
I had a couple of friends take anatomy. They said it was a lot of rut memorization.
Georgia Institute of Technology: MS in Analytics (3/32 Credits)
Boston University: MS in Software Development
Thomas Edison State University: BA in Liberal Studies

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shocked How does this college plan sound + Need more advice (sorry) 2L8 1 1,157 12-23-2017, 12:05 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  how to download the sound flash cards on to i phone baknudse 0 707 09-09-2013, 09:29 AM
Last Post: baknudse
  Business Law: Tell me if these test scores sound OK?? Bardlebee 2 871 09-28-2010, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Bardlebee
  Does this sound right only 2 credits for Spanish!! mcakes 10 1,938 11-06-2008, 12:06 AM
Last Post: creationstory