Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay...iam A Chicken
Two tests to go 'til graduation and they are clep math amd natural science. I am a chicken regarding the math.... scared as all get out in fact..so Iam electing to take the science first. I have the Barron's clep science book and the passyourclass natural science study guides and I know alot of you say use tyhe biology section of instantcert and i'll do that as well. Has anyone taken this test recently that can give me a specific feel for the test and how difficult it will be for someone out of school for 30 years who never liked science or math in the first place. Help please!!:confused:
RBOWMAN Wrote:Two tests to go 'til graduation and they are clep math amd natural science. I am a chicken regarding the math.... scared as all get out in fact..so Iam electing to take the science first. I have the Barron's clep science book and the passyourclass natural science study guides and I know alot of you say use tyhe biology section of instantcert and i'll do that as well. Has anyone taken this test recently that can give me a specific feel for the test and how difficult it will be for someone out of school for 30 years who never liked science or math in the first place. Help please!!:confused:

[SIZE="3"]I too am out of school for 30 years and took/passed the NS exam, however I made sure that I took/passed Biology FIRST so as to be prepared. You should be somewhat versed in the remaining areas such as chemsitry, physics, astronomy, and geology but BIOLOGY IS THE KEY to PASSING!!![/SIZE]
I too am preparing to take the exam - but likewise, I opted to take the Biology First (next week), and then the NS the following week.

I am using Petersons for the remainder of the NS Questions....seems this is the most popular route that I could find....

Hope this helps, and will update u on how things progress...

...A
Did you both find the biology test to be easier than NS? I could use more science. I opted to take the DSST Environment & Humanities as my first science.
siersema Wrote:Did you both find the biology test to be easier than NS? I could use more science. I opted to take the DSST Environment & Humanities as my first science.

[SIZE="3"]I found Biology to be somewhat of a challenege at first but once I had it down it came faster. Having Biology down first was a great asset in attacking the NS exam which made it easier.[/SIZE]