Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oldie but goodie...
burbuja0512 Wrote:It's all good. Smile Just didn't want a kid debate..

We already have the racism topic going on in here.. not sure if I can handle two heavy conversations at once. lol jk
Haha Yeah I'm kind of surprised that no one has blown their top yet......jk
I was going to weigh in on it, but I'm to busy to consider a deep topic. I took three exams this week. They are all upper level topics, but its been awesome!!!
BSBA in Finance from TESC by fall 2011
Total: 147 credits
When leaving the Harry Potter movie, I was behind this teenager. I was soooooooo tempted to take a picture of him as he kept grabbing at his pants to pull them up. Fast forward 20 years, and I wonder how much he'd pay me to NOT show the picture to his kids.
Kids are ok but I don't think they are that cute.
They tend to be very needy, whiney, stuff comes out of their nose, they spill things, make a mess, scream a lot, require lots of attention etc.
Especially kids these days.
When I was growing up, kids were to be seen not heard. We were quiet and well mannered. Not all kids but a lot of them were that way. These days kids are overweight and obnoxious in most cases.
Sorry to say it but kids in America right now get on my nerves.
BSBA CIS from TESC, BA Natural Science/Math from TESC
MBA Applied Computer Science from NCU
Enrolled at NCU in the PhD Applied Computer Science
ryoder Wrote:Kids are ok but I don't think they are that cute.
They tend to be very needy, whiney, stuff comes out of their nose, they spill things, make a mess, scream a lot, require lots of attention etc.
Especially kids these days.
When I was growing up, kids were to be seen not heard. We were quiet and well mannered. Not all kids but a lot of them were that way. These days kids are overweight and obnoxious in most cases.
Sorry to say it but kids in America right now get on my nerves.
Man you need to meet some homeschoolers. Usually those kids are well behaved (at least more often then non homeschoolers). I'm not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers about comparisons. Just saying what I've seen.

BTW I can't wait to get married and get some of those snotty kids. lol
BSBA in Finance from TESC by fall 2011
Total: 147 credits
Marriage doesn't necessarily equal kids. Trust me Smile
BSBA CIS from TESC, BA Natural Science/Math from TESC
MBA Applied Computer Science from NCU
Enrolled at NCU in the PhD Applied Computer Science