Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On next steps and making a good impression....
Well, I don't know if the job is mine, but I think the interview went quite well.

I mentioned earlier that I did a short write up with pictures of a few projects...at one point the COO stopped me and urged that I write one of the projects up more fully as it was the answer to so many significant needs to hospitals around the country. She clearly found my solution to be a good one, and I think it bodes well for me.

This could certainly go to someone else, but that individual better be bringing their "A" game to their interview! Smile

I'll keep you guys posted. Smile
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
Well, got the rejection, via email today. Guess it didn't go as well on the other side of the table. Smile

Oh well, still have the same job I had yesterday.
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
That's ok...you have to be in the game to win. Interviewing is a skill in itself, I was taught to interview at least twice a year. It actually helps direct you towards growth, responsibility and seeking new experiences. More important, you are developing a strong support group, cultivate it and you will only do well.

Are you currently a Sr Director or VP? I'm asking because I'm wondering how many levels up was the Officer's position.

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
bricabrac Wrote:Are you currently a Sr Director or VP? I'm asking because I'm wondering how many levels up was the Officer's position.
I'm a middle manager, move was arguably lateral.... But much higher profile.
AS in EMS August 2010

Oh....and this was a lot more money, very different responsibilities
AS in EMS August 2010

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Mother's Day! Life is Good! Vanity Update Charles Fout 4 691 10-14-2023, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Advice needed, making time for uni work. Personherebb9 14 1,134 06-11-2023, 03:11 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Making The Right Move Is Key Kal Di 2 510 06-22-2022, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Kal Di
  Living the Good Life on $24,000 a Year? Retire in Your 20’s or 30’s? LevelUP 34 5,835 03-26-2022, 12:28 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  What is Good Advice for Future Expats? Kal Di 3 701 03-13-2022, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Messdiener
  Windows 11 Home Upgrade - Pretty Good bjcheung77 3 881 03-06-2022, 06:05 PM
Last Post: jsd
  FIRE, Ramsey's Baby Steps, etc. jcooke 8 1,566 09-09-2020, 09:35 AM
Last Post: tjguitar85
  Shocker - Common Core not giving good outcomes dfrecore 16 2,772 04-24-2020, 02:18 AM
Last Post: PrettyFlyforaChiGuy
  where's a good place to relocate if you're in tech ? nyvrem 9 2,084 03-03-2019, 09:23 AM
Last Post: alab21
  Seemed like a good deal, Name Brand assoc. School low tuition Unv. of Ark. but not frank.f.franky 9 2,954 06-17-2018, 03:39 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso