Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Onlinedegree.com routine maintenance
So one of the last classes I need are the intro to computer science for tesu. I was going to take it from onlinedegree.com but the class has been down since February. Can not wait forever. It says **We're doing some routine maintenance on this course! It will be down for the next 3 weeks while we make some updates. If you're currently enrolled, you won't lose your progress and will start back up right where you left off once we're finished Smile **

Guess there always study.com and another $70 down the drain. 
(04-27-2020, 10:36 PM)maxxor6868 Wrote: So one of the last classes I need are the intro to computer science for tesu. I was going to take it from onlinedegree.com but the class has been down since February. Can not wait forever. It says **We're doing some routine maintenance on this course! It will be down for the next 3 weeks while we make some updates. If you're currently enrolled, you won't lose your progress and will start back up right where you left off once we're finished Smile **

Guess there always study.com and another $70 down the drain. 
Could you use the intro to computers course by Sophia?
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

No, it has to be an intro to programming course and the easiest/fastest out there would be Study.com's course. The cheapest was the onlinedegree.com course at $9 but for some reason they've had it in maintenance mode for so long...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(04-27-2020, 11:45 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: No, it has to be an intro to programming course and the easiest/fastest out there would be Study.com's course.  The cheapest was the onlinedegree.com course at $9 but for some reason they've had it in maintenance mode for so long...

That is exactly what I am doing and it hurts but I'm glad atheist study.com has it.
ASU has it for $100 right now. But it doesn't start until August. And it might be $400 when you complete it.

https://ea.asu.edu/courses/introduction-...ng-cse-110
I decided to send in a ticket asking when OnlineDegree would be done with their "routine maintenance". I did not get a date. They only said that they're working hard to wrap it up and the course looks amazing. Not super helpful.
Their programming course has been under construction for over 6 months now... culinary arts just went under construction in the past week. Hopefully it doesn’t take half a year as well.
BABA, New England College, 2019
Darn. Culinary arts looked like it could be a fun one to take. Not for credit, just to learn.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • harrypotter
Culinary has been down for months. I gave up on that. I asked in January after it had been down for 5 months (of my knowledge). They said a few more weeks. I'd check. nothing. If it is back to down... oh well.
TESU: BALS June 2021 (comm college, clep, sdc sophia coopersmith, SOS110, and capstone)

[-] The following 1 user Likes P226mem's post:
  • harrypotter
(06-22-2020, 05:36 AM)rachel83az Wrote: I decided to send in a ticket asking when OnlineDegree would be done with their "routine maintenance". I did not get a date. They only said that they're working hard to wrap it up and the course looks amazing. Not super helpful.

My friend do not waste your time I did that course last year once you fail you have to wait 3 months to retake it is very ridiculous since that waiting period the change the programming course status saying on maintenance I have send to them several emails and they response once, then later they never answer me again.

In progress:
TESU - ASNSM ASBA, UNIR- Master Cyber Security
Completed:
TESU - BA Computer Science

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Degrees available with Saylor Academy and OnlineDegree cvalor 21 3,384 07-03-2023, 02:24 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  OnlineDegree.com final exam vs quizzes jsd 7 1,517 04-26-2022, 06:54 AM
Last Post: carrythenothing
  OnlineDegree cosmetic update rachel83az 4 927 01-09-2022, 07:25 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  onlinedegree.com transcripts not showing up? studyingfortests 6 1,010 10-31-2021, 06:59 PM
Last Post: studyingfortests
  COS 101 Onlinedegree.com cizzie 3 954 10-19-2021, 03:18 PM
Last Post: cizzie
  onlinedegree.com course difficulty/completion times? studyingfortests 4 1,282 07-10-2021, 10:38 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  onlinedegree.com ?? TINASAM 4 990 03-03-2021, 02:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  onlinedegree.com Cosmology carebear_007 2 800 02-18-2021, 01:20 PM
Last Post: carebear_007
  OnlineDegree.com transcript wow 16 3,009 11-23-2020, 11:36 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Is OnlineDegree.com only for US citizen/residents ayman003 2 885 09-04-2020, 03:16 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77