Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordering transcript -not done yet?
I'm sure this is a stupid questions, but:

I'm not done with my degree yet.   Can I order a transcript from TESU with the credits I have already had evaluated?

I want to send my CLEP/DSST credits to Three Rivers CC and it would be cheaper to order a transcript from TESU instead of from both CLEP and DSST.
TESU BA in Criminal Justice, 2018
TRCC Emergency Management Certificate, 2018
Did you add your CLEP/DSST into ACE? If you do, it's just $20 the first transcript and $15 any subsequent transcript.
It's the same price as getting a Transcript at TESU: https://www.tesu.edu/tuition/Fees.cfm
Here's the TESU link for transcript info - https://www.tesu.edu/current-students/Re...script.cfm
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Although ACE makes them "official credit" sources,  they don't allow it on the transcript.

This organization does not participate in the ACE transcript service. In order to receive an ACE transcript for these exams/courses, participants must provide an official score report to the Resource Center.
Thanks for letting me know. I thought it would allow, I've not tried to send ACE transcripts with CLEP/DSST.
I guess that TESU transcript would be your best option, go for it... I don't see a reason not to do so at TESU.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
OK, so it's still an official transcript even thought I've only transferred them to TESU and haven't completed my degree? I suppose it would be, after all, how would people show credits if they don't complete a degree.

Anyway, thanks for the response bjcheung!
I doubt your other school will accept them on a TESU transcript. They will probably want them directly from CLEP/DSST. After all, the TESU transcript doesn't even have the scores or the date the test was taken.
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
Thank davewill for the reminder. I just checked their website and it actually specifically says that. "Official transcripts from every college attended must be sent to the Registrars Office. CLEP, DSST, and AP official exam scores must also be submitted to the Registrars Office, even if this credit has been recorded on another transcript."

I don't know if I have enough satisfactory courses to get their emergency management certificate. I don't necessarily want to throw 45 bucks away. I think I might wait until I finish a couple more criminal justice courses now before I send my transcripts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 2,668 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  TESU transcript audit says 13 required credits through TESU? Rteurowise 8 2,085 09-05-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  ACE Transcript to TESU zzzz24 10 3,377 08-31-2018, 07:22 PM
Last Post: zzzz24
Question Does anyone have a copy of a TESU Credit Bank transcript they'd be will to post? Kelly Green 2 2,041 08-30-2018, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TESU received my DSST transcript - do I need to do anything? Kelly Green 8 2,269 08-29-2018, 12:02 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU September Graduation: Adding extra courses to transcript by latest 08/31/2018? Nightmoves5 7 2,053 08-19-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: davewill
  TESU BALS, is the emphasis written on the transcript? posabsolute 21 5,013 08-07-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: badooble
  TESU lack of dates on Transcript acamp 3 1,318 07-09-2018, 10:55 AM
Last Post: acamp
  What a TESU transcript looks like dfrecore 10 2,784 06-17-2018, 10:26 PM
Last Post: jsd
  ACE Transcript Question acamp 1 1,026 06-05-2018, 07:26 AM
Last Post: allvia