Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PUG & Anabin?
Hey Guys,
I saw you talking about Anabin and Zab / KMK here,
I am currently in my last term with Purdue Global (BS IT) and of course I have transferred 75% of the degree from Sophia and other sources
Since Purdue Global is marked H+ in anabin, but the degree is not, I think I have to apply for the equivalency (I am from Tunisia and have a pending German job offer) 
Does anyone of you please know someone that have applied for the German degree equivalency at the ZAB with 75% of degree transfered from alternative sources?  Because ZAB asks for "Date of start", "Date of end" and transcripts of any transferred courses, so I am afraid that completing the degree in under 6 months with 75% of transfers from certs and Sophia would reduce my chances
Thanks a lot guys
(06-11-2023, 08:10 AM)faresayari Wrote: Hey Guys,
I saw you talking about Anabin and Zab / KMK here,
I am currently in my last term with Purdue Global (BS IT) and of course I have transferred 75% of the degree from Sophia and other sources
Since Purdue Global is marked H+ in anabin, but the degree is not, I think I have to apply for the equivalency (I am from Tunisia and have a pending German job offer) 
Does anyone of you please know someone that have applied for the German degree equivalency at the ZAB with 75% of degree transfered from alternative sources?  Because ZAB asks for "Date of start", "Date of end" and transcripts of any transferred courses, so I am afraid that completing the degree in under 6 months with 75% of transfers from certs and Sophia would reduce my chances
Thanks a lot guys

Start your own thread instead of posting on other threads that aren't the same topic. You'll have much better luck getting an answer.
I've split your post off into a new thread. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how Anabin will view this degree whether you transferred in 75% of your classes or 0%. Anabin can be... picky.

Does your pending job offer require an Anabin-approved degree or do they just want you to have "a degree" and Anabin only matters a little? As far as I'm aware, there are both kinds of employers in Germany. I think that having a job offer that isn't conditional on the Anabin status of the degree may make it easier to gain entry, but I'm not 100% positive. That's something you probably need to discuss with an immigration lawyer.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
Thanks Rachel,
No the employer doesn't care about the degree at all, it is needed for the work visa indeed