Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed Real Estate Exam
I passed the Arkansas Real Estate licensing exam on Wednesday (the day before passing Tech Writing). My trip to Memphis was enjoyable and VERY productive! I look forward to starting my real estate career with a local brokerage and eagerly work toward the day I finish my degree in land surveying. Thank you all for all the encouragement and continued best wishes on the pursuit of your goals!!!

Next up, College Algebra and Chemistry ...
Southron Boy

CLEP: English Comp w/ essay, English Comp w/o essay, American Gov't, U.S. History I, A & I Lit, Humanities, Intro Sociology, Intro to Psyc, Human Growth & Development, Intro to Ed Psyc, Prin of Management, Prin of Marketing, Business Law

DSST: Technical Writing
Congrats on passing the real estate exam and good luck on algebra and chemestry.
I passed the Arkansas Real Estate licensing exam on Wednesday (the day before passing Tech Writing). My trip to Memphis was enjoyable and VERY productive! I look forward to starting my real estate career with a local brokerage and eagerly work toward the day I finish my degree in land surveying. Thank you all for all the encouragement and continued best wishes on the pursuit of your goals!!! >>

That's terrific!! Hey, we were just in Arkansas 3 weeks ago visiting family in Little Rock and Hot Springs.
Good Luck on your Algebra test, I have been too chicken to try it, so I am taking a math "refresher" first. (Good thing too!) hilarious
cookderosa Wrote:I have been too chicken to try it, so I am taking a math "refresher" first. (Good thing too!) hilarious

I know the feeling! You'll do great!
Southron Boy

CLEP: English Comp w/ essay, English Comp w/o essay, American Gov't, U.S. History I, A & I Lit, Humanities, Intro Sociology, Intro to Psyc, Human Growth & Development, Intro to Ed Psyc, Prin of Management, Prin of Marketing, Business Law

DSST: Technical Writing
Congratulations on passing your real estate exam!!Big Grin
~DixieGirl~
Congratulations! Smile
~Autumn

Master of Arts - Emergency and Disaster Management - Estimated Completion 2014
Bachelor of Science Human Services in Emergency Disaster Services - TESC- December 2009
Culinary Arts Certificate - Boise State University 2002

Education teaches a man to spell experience.Big Grin
[SIZE="4"]Congrats - Now go get that [SIZE="4"]GOLD[/SIZE] jacket!![/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Congratulations on the real estate exam pass. I always thought that would be a fun career.
Judy -
AS - Computer Science - Andover college
BS - Mgmt Information Systems -June 08
MS - Info Systems Mgmt - Start Aug 08 - UMBC
Welcome to the world of Real Estate. I have been working as a Real Estate Appraiser for the last 7 years and can’t think of a better job. I’m sure you will enjoy the field. Good luck.
Seahag

BS, Individual Studies (Real Estate & Business) – Charter Oak State College
Undergraduate Certificate, Real Estate – Marylhurst University
Congratulations!
Dawn
Taking the Road Less Traveled
The Journey of A Thousand Miles Starts with The First CLEP

BS-Psychology - Excelsior College
Enrolled in the School of Business, BS in Accounting
After MIS I'll be halfway there!
72 CLEP Credits, 21 DSST Credits, 25 ECE Credits (Including Inf Lit), 6 TESC Credits, 2 FEMA Credits = 126 Total
Withholding 6 Credits for Accounting = 120 for Psychology
12 credits completed toward my accounting degree

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Rule: Whoa, Canada | Real Time with Bill Maher LevelUP 3 156 04-14-2024, 10:56 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Passed All Eight Microsoft Fundamentals Exams sanantone 2 520 07-30-2022, 03:52 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Video of Airbnb Guest Refusing to Leave Woman's Home. The Drama Gets Real! LevelUP 4 1,912 06-23-2022, 01:18 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Oregon Might Do Away w/the Bar Exam Altogether bluebooger 1 564 02-01-2022, 08:46 PM
  The Matrix Is REAL! LevelUP 0 561 12-18-2021, 05:17 PM
  Passed the PenTest+ beta exam! jamshid666 8 1,158 11-16-2021, 07:20 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
Big Grin Passed the CISSP!!!! amaquiling 8 1,363 11-09-2020, 03:11 PM
Last Post: amaquiling
  Free Azure Training and AZ-900 Exam Voucher msa145 0 874 05-13-2020, 04:27 PM
Last Post: msa145
  Question how to study for exam Imbanewbie 3 1,638 02-28-2020, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Imbanewbie
  I've lost access to the "Specific Exam Feedback - InstantCert Subscribers ONLY" group Nerdymcnerdface 9 3,648 09-27-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Zham