Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penn Foster Strategic Management
So I'm currently enrolled in this course, but can't access the Webinars?

Anyone else ever have this issue?

When I click on webinar link it just gives the message the webinar has ended with my instructors contact info. Sent an email to my instructor: Donna and have yet to hear back, that was 2 days ago.
I just checked and I'm getting the same message. I know they upgraded part of the Penn Foster system, but I'm not sure if this was part of it. Usually after you click the link it goes to a selection of dates in a drop-down and you select the date you will be attending. At least for me, it isn't giving the normal response.
I would call the school and explain the situation as well as the fact that you emailed your instructor, Donna Evans, two days ago and have had no response. She never responded to my emails when I had her, total waste of time. Hopefully they are aware and will have the issue resolved soon.
TESU BSBA General Mgmt 6/10/16 Wink
TESU: TECEP Public Relations Thought & Practice - 82
Penn Foster: Financial Mgmt 94, International Business 97, Strategic Mgmt 98, Corporate Finance 99, Consumer Behavior 95, Human Resource Mgmt 99
Saylor: Business Law & Ethics 82, Corporate Communication 76, Principles of Marketing 72
Sophia: Intro to Sociology 90, Conflict Resolution 87, Project Mgmt 88
Straighterline: Principles of Mgmt 94, Organizational Behavior 88, American Government 92
The Institutes: Ethics and the CPU Code of Professional Conduct (free 2 CR)

COSC - Associate of Science Honors General Studies 2014
COSC - Cornerstone - A
Straighterline: Into to Religions A, Business Ethics B, West. Civ. I B, Intro to Env. Science B
CLEP: A&I Literature - 69
Possibly they are on Spring Break??
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
SCHOOL CALENDAR
Penn Foster Career School operates 12 months of the year. The school is closed for 8 holidays during the year. The holidays usually include New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day. The other days may vary. The school’s phones will have a “closed” message on these holidays.
TESU BSBA General Mgmt 6/10/16 Wink
TESU: TECEP Public Relations Thought & Practice - 82
Penn Foster: Financial Mgmt 94, International Business 97, Strategic Mgmt 98, Corporate Finance 99, Consumer Behavior 95, Human Resource Mgmt 99
Saylor: Business Law & Ethics 82, Corporate Communication 76, Principles of Marketing 72
Sophia: Intro to Sociology 90, Conflict Resolution 87, Project Mgmt 88
Straighterline: Principles of Mgmt 94, Organizational Behavior 88, American Government 92
The Institutes: Ethics and the CPU Code of Professional Conduct (free 2 CR)

COSC - Associate of Science Honors General Studies 2014
COSC - Cornerstone - A
Straighterline: Into to Religions A, Business Ethics B, West. Civ. I B, Intro to Env. Science B
CLEP: A&I Literature - 69
I had the same issue so I called. They confirmed that Donna needs to go in and schedule the next set of webinars she teaches. They assume she should be doing so any day now and to check again later this week.
[COLOR="#696969"][SIZE=2]BSBA Marketing Goal
Completed since starting on 2/20/16:
[INDENT]TECEP: Sales Management, English Comp I & II, Technical Writing (93%)
UExcel: Principles of Marketing LL
Saylor: Intro to Business, Principles of Marketing UL
Study.com: American Government, Intro to World Religions, Human Resource Management (91), Organizational Behavior
SL: Intro to Comm, Business Communication, Principles of Management, Accounting I & II, Managerial Accounting, Intro to Sociology, Business Law
Penn Foster: Financial Management (97%), Strategic Business Management
ALEKS: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Statistics
The Institutes: Insurance Ethics
TEEX: Cybersecurity for Everyone
Kaplan: PLA101, PLA102
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/INDENT]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CC '97: 6-10 GEN ED Credits
Just wanted to let you know that the registration link for these webinars is now working. I was able to schedule with no problem.
[COLOR="#696969"][SIZE=2]BSBA Marketing Goal
Completed since starting on 2/20/16:
[INDENT]TECEP: Sales Management, English Comp I & II, Technical Writing (93%)
UExcel: Principles of Marketing LL
Saylor: Intro to Business, Principles of Marketing UL
Study.com: American Government, Intro to World Religions, Human Resource Management (91), Organizational Behavior
SL: Intro to Comm, Business Communication, Principles of Management, Accounting I & II, Managerial Accounting, Intro to Sociology, Business Law
Penn Foster: Financial Management (97%), Strategic Business Management
ALEKS: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Statistics
The Institutes: Insurance Ethics
TEEX: Cybersecurity for Everyone
Kaplan: PLA101, PLA102
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/INDENT]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CC '97: 6-10 GEN ED Credits

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BSBA Gen Management TESU or Accounting Help LoanGunman 2 1,505 08-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Last Post: LoanGunman
  Penn Foster/TESU UL last class FinishTHEM 3 1,386 07-02-2018, 10:30 PM
Last Post: FinishTHEM
  DSST Management Information Systems and CLEP Business Information systems vetvso 10 2,571 06-06-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Help with BALS General Management Concentration or alternatives YeaStudy 17 4,080 04-03-2018, 11:05 PM
Last Post: YeaStudy
  TESU BSBA General Management d.cononge 0 987 03-06-2018, 10:10 AM
Last Post: d.cononge
  UL options for Management Information Systems at TESU allvia 4 2,115 02-01-2018, 06:43 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  BSBA in Healthcare Management at TESU? Trndacres 10 2,606 01-07-2018, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  Questions on General Management masrat858 26 4,128 12-15-2017, 11:36 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Need help finishing BSBA General Management tekplay99 3 1,637 11-28-2017, 08:01 PM
Last Post: tekplay99
  Strategic Management TECEP Jima60 565 83,103 09-21-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post: davewill