Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penn Foster and ACE
Hello guys, I have completed a lot of PF classes and time has arrived to send my grades to ACE.

What is the most effective way of doing it? Should I call ACE? should I call PF?
could anybody tell me what is the best way to go?

Thank you very much!
perriquit Wrote:Hello guys, I have completed a lot of PF classes and time has arrived to send my grades to ACE.

What is the most effective way of doing it? Should I call ACE? should I call PF?
could anybody tell me what is the best way to go?

Thank you very much!
In theory, you should be able to log on to your ACE account, go through the search for Penn Foster and add each of the classes to your transcript. ACE will verify with PF that you have indeed completed the classes and then update the transcript for each class. Once its done, have your transcript shipped off to the school of your choice.
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wile E. Coyote, genius. I am not selling anything nor am I working my way through college, so let's get down to basics: you are a rabbit and I am going to eat you for supper. Now don't try to get away, I am more muscular, more cunning, faster and larger than you are, and I am a genius, while you could hardly pass the entrance examinations to kindergarten, so I'll give you the customary two minutes to say your prayers.

Bachelor of Science in PsychoRabbitology degree
Master of Education with a specialty in Rabbit-specific destructive munitions (or eLearning & Technology, I forget which)
Doctor of Philosophy in Wile E. Leadership with an area of specialty in Acme Mind Expansion - 2017 Hopefully
In theory... but what about practice?
I've decided to play guinea pig and submitted the bus & tech writing course to ACE for processing. I will follow up and let you know how it goes. By some of the posts I've read (including yours) I think it might be best to let ACE take the lead vs. applying for a transcript through PF sent to ACE.

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
bricabrac Wrote:I've decided to play guinea pig and submitted the bus & tech writing course to ACE for processing. I will follow up and let you know how it goes. By some of the posts I've read (including yours) I think it might be best to let ACE take the lead vs. applying for a transcript through PF sent to ACE.

You won't have any issues, the practice is even better than the theory. It will be completed with no hiccups as long as you don't have a score anywhere near 70.

Do it the way posted above and in a few days you will be good to go.
The theory definitely work as I have done this myself; quick and painless.
Perriquit,

Can confirm the practice! Course today reads APPROVED! Total time 48hrs. Not as fast as ALEKS, but not bad, not bad at all!

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
8/18/10 Update: Course now officially sitting on ACE transcript. Exactly 1 week from start to finish. Have to wait now for the finals in my other courses to post, transfer, and send to TESC.

Thanks all, it was a flawless process.

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Penn Foster/TESU UL last class FinishTHEM 3 1,392 07-02-2018, 10:30 PM
Last Post: FinishTHEM
  Who knows if any Penn Foster College courses can fulfill any Area of study for TESU's Driel 0 786 05-05-2017, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Driel
  Penn Foster to Excelsior Equivalents futuremrsmlb 3 1,522 05-03-2017, 10:50 AM
Last Post: principal
  Will Penn Foster's General Studies Cert fulfill TESU's gen ed requirements? pennfostertotesu 1 1,040 03-04-2017, 07:52 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Penn Foster Degree Program - Will it transfer to TESU? pennfostertotesu 12 4,589 02-26-2017, 05:08 AM
Last Post: harrypotter
  Penn Foster Classes and TESC Course Equivalencies Lists KayV 35 3,878 01-05-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: mvk
  Penn Foster - Business courses similar to Financial Management bjcheung77 18 2,915 09-09-2016, 10:20 AM
Last Post: rebel100
  Penn Foster Strategic Managemet New Course code tsimmns 12 1,513 09-03-2016, 09:33 PM
Last Post: RANSOMSOUL
  I need your help please. Went to Penn Foster dino 42 3,978 08-14-2016, 01:57 PM
Last Post: dino
  Penn Foster: Computer Applications in Accounting ACC-211 tmott04 5 888 08-02-2016, 04:12 PM
Last Post: dfrecore