Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Print out flashcards?
Can the IC or any other brand flashcards be printed out? Or am I stuck with a hot lap?Smile
tharkins4@cfl.rr.com Wrote:Can the IC or any other brand flashcards be printed out? Or am I stuck with a hot lap?Smile
thartkins4,

Unfortunately the IC flashcards cannot be printed out due to piracy concerns. So I guess that means you are stuck with a hot lap! Rolleyes

JoAnne
BS - General Business - June 2007
Excelsior College
All,

One complaint (rephrase, constructive criticism) I have with the IC format is with the "review" functionality of the system. It is very cumbersome going back and forth with the drop down on the questions that are "incorrect". There has to be a better format / method for review. Also, many of the responses are not necessarily incorrect ... they are perhaps just a typo or spelling mistake. It would be great if, while taking the quizzes, we could note that a question was correct, even if IC noted it as incorrect. Perhaps with a checkbox "correct answer" on that question. This would allow us to study on the questions we truly answered incorrectly. If anyone from IC is reading ... thanks for paying attention.

BTW - great system ... and more importantly... great community of users! Incredibly happy I stumbled on it.

Best,

Matt
---------------------------------------------------------
66 traditional credits
(comm. college, UMCP, UMUC)
[COLOR="Olive"]
[SIZE="2"]24 Exam credits: 8 down, and 1 to go ...
CLEP Business Law (August 2008) - 67
CLEP Principles of Management (August 2008) - 75
DSST Principles of Supervision (Sept. 2008) - 64
CLEP Principles of Marketing (Sept. 2008) - 72
DSST Business Law II (Oct. 2008) - 64
DSST Money and Banking (Nov. 2008) - 58
DSST Management Information Systems (Dec. 2008) - 456
DSST The Civil War and Reconstruction (Jan. 2009) - 62
[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]
[SIZE="2"]On the radar:
[COLOR="DimGray"]
CLEP American Government ?? We'll see...

UMUC Summer 2009
IFSM 430 - Info Systems & Security
IFSM 450 - Telecommunication Systems in Management
UMUC Fall 2009
IFSM 432 - Disaster Recovery Planning
IFSM 433 - Info Security Needs Assessment
IFSM 454 - Info Security Mechanism
[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]
---------------------------------------------------------
matt Wrote:All,

One complaint (rephrase, constructive criticism) I have with the IC format is with the "review" functionality of the system. It is very cumbersome going back and forth with the drop down on the questions that are "incorrect". There has to be a better format / method for review. Also, many of the responses are not necessarily incorrect ... they are perhaps just a typo or spelling mistake. It would be great if, while taking the quizzes, we could note that a question was correct, even if IC noted it as incorrect. Perhaps with a checkbox "correct answer" on that question. This would allow us to study on the questions we truly answered incorrectly.
Hi Matt,

I totally understand your concerns so I have forwarded this post directly to Steve Gloer, the webmaster, since he is the one that could instigate the changes. I personally don't know how these sort of things get changed, but Steve can get back to us on that.

Thanks for your input!

JoAnne Smile
BS - General Business - June 2007
Excelsior College
Cut and Paste! Cut and Paste!Cool
James Wrote:Cut and Paste! Cut and Paste!Cool

Handwriting them helps with memorization of info IMHO. Yes. It sucks. hilarious
I 2nd the cut and paste motion!!! I did this for Civil War and Reconstruction and just read them like books. Very easy and very easy review.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Print Options TRUTEX79 2 1,190 04-13-2018, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Johmford
  Review of Public Relations: Thought and Practice TECEP with Instantcert Flashcards sanantone 3 1,127 02-14-2017, 10:50 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Abnormal Psych ECE warning with flashcards dhillbilly 1 797 12-08-2015, 10:33 PM
Last Post: TinHead