Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Professional career coach?
I am getting close to the end of my bsba at Thomas Edison State university, and I have already completed my Internship for Licensed Nursing Home Administrator, as well as the class room component . I will still have to sit for state and national boards. I have a concern though. I am afraid that I will not interview well and I am worried about how I will be perceived. I need a shot of confidence and some practice interviewing and maybe behavioral coaching. Anyone have any helpful ideas?
SL Business Ethics
SL intro to Business
SL Business Law
SL intro to world religion
SL Accounting 1
PF Strategic management
SL organizational behavior
SL Principles of management
SL macroeconomics
SL microeconomics
SL accounting 2
SL intro bus statistics
PF Corporate Finance
PF International Business
PF Marketing
Alek's College Algebra
SL English comp 2
PF market research
PF retail management
PF HR management
SL Business Communication
S.C Principles of Finance
That is all of my requirements completed.!!

BSBA Thomas Edison State University 2016
Sometimes your local Adult Education center will offer this sort of help. Adult Ed centers are often aligned either with local school districts or community colleges. If they do not directly offer interview coaching, they might be able to point you in the right direction to find someone who could help.
BA, MA, EdS, MMT, etc.
83 hours of ACE-worthy credits
SuzanneD Wrote:I am getting close to the end of my bsba at Thomas Edison State university, and I have already completed my Internship for Licensed Nursing Home Administrator, as well as the class room component . I will still have to sit for state and national boards. I have a concern though. I am afraid that I will not interview well and I am worried about how I will be perceived. I need a shot of confidence and some practice interviewing and maybe behavioral coaching. Anyone have any helpful ideas?

I think communication is key to everything - personal/interpersonal and interviewing. Since you're already taking SL courses, my recommendation is to take both their SL Intro to communications and also Business Communications courses. The intro course is great as you can do a video and practice that, it's awesome to see how you perceive yourself and build upon that...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
SuzanneD Wrote:I am getting close to the end of my bsba at Thomas Edison State university, and I have already completed my Internship for Licensed Nursing Home Administrator, as well as the class room component . I will still have to sit for state and national boards. I have a concern though. I am afraid that I will not interview well and I am worried about how I will be perceived. I need a shot of confidence and some practice interviewing and maybe behavioral coaching. Anyone have any helpful ideas?

if you can figure out a way to hire burbuja0512 she'll get you ready. I'm 100% serious. Message her here, if you don't get a reply, let me know and I'll get ahold of her. She is a ROCK STAR at resumes, negotiation, interviews, being resourceful- seriously. And, though I don't think she posts much about it, she has a BIG BIG executive position with an organization everyone here has heard of. Seriously, reach out to her, she's the best.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Possible Career Change - Advice Needed acamp 19 1,508 04-04-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: RavindraNagai
  What career move would you make? FAANG Contract or steady work mohelena02 21 2,133 02-08-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  El Salvador to close Professional Formation Institute elcastor21 0 332 09-01-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: elcastor21
  Life After Career Switch Alpha 1 694 03-04-2022, 02:22 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  What Is The Mobility of Your Career? Kal Di 0 782 02-16-2022, 03:20 AM
Last Post: Kal Di
  How has getting a degree from the Big Three (and others) changed your career or life? schristian10 3 943 01-21-2022, 09:43 AM
Last Post: williammosher
  Do-over - what career would you pick? bethanyneedsajob 29 5,216 09-26-2020, 08:06 AM
Last Post: sambam0812
  ScholarMatch: Become a Volunteer College/Career Coach! PrettyFlyforaChiGuy 9 1,685 06-03-2020, 11:13 PM
Last Post: PrettyFlyforaChiGuy
  Career changes in a lifetime Ideas 8 2,027 02-19-2019, 09:01 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  For those of you who have completely switched career fields... Nodaclu 25 4,002 04-14-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Nodaclu