Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU Writing Assignments
I'm starting a class on Monday and the syllabus has been posted. There are six writing assignments and the minimum requirement for each is a 3 page essay. However each assignment has two completely unrelated questions. Has anyone encountered this before? I'm wondering if each topic has to be a minimum of 3 pages or if its a 3 pages total (combined.) I don't have a problem with the longer option, but don't want to turn in something that is twice as long as it should be, either. I can ask the mentor, but thought I would see if someone here had the answer first. Thanks!
Mamawenzie Wrote:I'm starting a class on Monday and the syllabus has been posted. There are six writing assignments and the minimum requirement for each is a 3 page essay. However each assignment has two completely unrelated questions. Has anyone encountered this before? I'm wondering if each topic has to be a minimum of 3 pages or if its a 3 pages total (combined.) I don't have a problem with the longer option, but don't want to turn in something that is twice as long as it should be, either. I can ask the mentor, but thought I would see if someone here had the answer first. Thanks!

I've run into this in every course I've taken with TESU. There are either unrelated questions or all the questions are the same and just phrased a little differently yet they still expect you to write two to three pages. Honestly I just try my best to answer the question how I feel it should be answered and include as many references as possible. I've never run into a problem going short on an answer as long as it was thoroughly researched, some mentors do care more than others about word count so it is best to ask them.
:imwithstupid:
Aleks - Intermediate Algebra
ALEKS - College Algebra
CLEP Intro to Sociology - 67
Straighterline - Business Ethics
TECEP-Liberal Arts Math - 89
TECEP-Computer Concepts and Applications - 82
TECEP-Introduction to Business - 72
cheersmate
Currently working on:
TESC AA General - Done!!!
TESC BA Social Science
TESC ASBA
Mamawenzie Wrote:I'm starting a class on Monday and the syllabus has been posted. There are six writing assignments and the minimum requirement for each is a 3 page essay. However each assignment has two completely unrelated questions. Has anyone encountered this before? I'm wondering if each topic has to be a minimum of 3 pages or if its a 3 pages total (combined.) I don't have a problem with the longer option, but don't want to turn in something that is twice as long as it should be, either. I can ask the mentor, but thought I would see if someone here had the answer first. Thanks!

For sure you should ask your mentor.

Also, remember academic writing is always double spaced Wink So, there's that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 3,973 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 3,659 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,100 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 3,636 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 2,728 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 2,341 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 2,586 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 2,321 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 3,371 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 2,857 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore