Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Put your hands together
Pray for me that this coming Tuesday afternoon God takes over my clep test in Natural Science and guides me through this test. Iam as unprepared as anyone can be and my natural science intelligence would fill a small glass with a large leak in it! Just two tests to go and why in the world they have to be my most unfavorite subjects would only tell you that when I planned out my testing schedule I was apparently "OUT TO LUNCH". Yeah baby this is gonna be good. Stay tuned for the catastrophy!!!:eek:
Ron Bowman..Tx.
LIBERAL ARTS MAJOR
ATTENDING T.E.S.C.
27 CLEP AND DANTES COMPLETED COURSES AND 12 F.E.M.A.

ONE CLASS TO GO AND I'LL BE DONE. ASTRONOMY IS ALL THAT'S LEFT AND CAP AND GOWN HERE I COME !!
RBOWMAN Wrote:Pray for me that this coming Tuesday afternoon God takes over my clep test in Natural Science and guides me through this test. Iam as unprepared as anyone can be and my natural science intelligence would fill a small glass with a large leak in it! Just two tests to go and why in the world they have to be my most unfavorite subjects would only tell you that when I planned out my testing schedule I was apparently "OUT TO LUNCH". Yeah baby this is gonna be good. Stay tuned for the catastrophy!!!:eek:

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Navy"]Now would that leak occur via osmosis or diffusion??? Rolleyes

Seriously, I'm sure that you will do fine Ron. Keep it together and absorb as much as possible about cellular functions and such as that will be a key topic. GOOD LUCK!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Ron, you'll do great! We'll be sending you good Natural, Scientific vibes... Cool
[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="2"]
Best of luck,
Joanne [/size]
[SIZE="1"]
31 hours traditional schooling
11 Microsoft exams, 1 Linux+, 2 ICCP's, 6 CLEP's, 12 DSSTs, and 6 ECE's
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"]Degree Completed!
BS in Liberal Studies[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
"lean not on your own understanding..." I'll pray but you still have to study.Smile
[COLOR="Blue"]Dan
Douglasville, Georgia
Finished my degree 6-15-06
56 previous college credits (from 1987)
9 Dantes (Statistics, Ethics, World Religions)
9 CLEP (Socialogy, Prin of Management, American Gov.)
67 credits for my A&P license (Airframe and Powerplant)
TESC - BSAST- Aviation Maintenance Technology[/COLOR]
Iam taking this test with the thought in mind that hopefully common sense and of the powers of "elimination and deduction" will see me through. I appreciate the words of encouragement! I will post a complete summary of my thoughts about this journey into the "unknown" after I complete the test. Curiously in the Barron's study guide that I have it claims that in this test you get deducted .25 points for each wrong answer..so guessing is not recommended. Does anyone know if that is really true? I was counting on making some huh..educated guesses, but now Iam concerned about doing that if their info is correct. They say the test is in two parts and is 60 questions in each part. Is that correct? Thanks again for the words of encouragement now all i need is a miracle and a merciful God looking over me!!

Regards to all and remember to PASS'EM ALL ..YA'ALL!!
Ron
Ron Bowman..Tx.
LIBERAL ARTS MAJOR
ATTENDING T.E.S.C.

ONE CLASS TO GO AND I'LL BE DONE. ASTRONOMY IS ALL THAT'S LEFT AND CAP AND GOWN HERE I COME !!
RBOWMAN Wrote:Iam taking this test with the thought in mind that hopefully common sense and of the powers of "elimination and deduction" will see me through. I appreciate the words of encouragement! I will post a complete summary of my thoughts about this journey into the "unknown" after I complete the test. Curiously in the Barron's study guide that I have it claims that in this test you get deducted .25 points for each wrong answer..so guessing is not recommended. Does anyone know if that is really true? I was counting on making some huh..educated guesses, but now Iam concerned about doing that if their info is correct. They say the test is in two parts and is 60 questions in each part. Is that correct? Thanks again for the words of encouragement now all i need is a miracle and a merciful God looking over me!!

Regards to all and remember to PASS'EM ALL ..YA'ALL!!
Ron

Ron,

It must be an old edition of the book. CLEP hasn't penalized incorrect answers since they switched to CBT.

It is ABSOLUTELY to your advantage to guess on each and every question for which you don't know the answer.

Guess away Ron, guess away!
Snazzlefrag
My name is Rob

Total Credits: 142 (12 not used).
[SIZE=1]GPA: 4.0
[/SIZE]
[B]Snazzle,

It probably is an old edition of Barron's but I bought it just last week from Barnes and Noble. How dare they sell me outdated natural science materials..of course with my "limited" knowledge of the subject I could have been fooled by any update since the invention of the wheel! Test tomorrow..smile today...and then?????

Regards from Ron the science [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]GURU
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Ron Bowman..Tx.
LIBERAL ARTS MAJOR
ATTENDING T.E.S.C.

RBOWMAN Wrote:Pray for me that this coming Tuesday afternoon God takes over my clep test in Natural Science and guides me through this test. Iam as unprepared as anyone can be and my natural science intelligence would fill a small glass with a large leak in it! Just two tests to go and why in the world they have to be my most unfavorite subjects would only tell you that when I planned out my testing schedule I was apparently "OUT TO LUNCH". Yeah baby this is gonna be good. Stay tuned for the catastrophy!!!:eek:

Good luck on your exam today Ron,

We'll be thinking about you.

Do well,
Snazzlefrag
My name is Rob

Total Credits: 142 (12 not used).
[SIZE=1]GPA: 4.0
[/SIZE]
[SIZE="4"]Praying hands are together - Now go PASS the NS exam - AMEN!!![/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
ShotoJuku Wrote:[SIZE="4"]Praying hands are together - Now go PASS the NS exam - AMEN!!![/SIZE]
wHAT'S THAT SONG...you will never walk alone...well at 5pm central time today..I'll be thinking of all of your words of encouragement,asking for God's grace and MERCY..and taking the the plunge into the treacherous,unchartered waters of natural or unnatural science. Hee Haw!!!Rolleyes
Ron Bowman..Tx.
LIBERAL ARTS MAJOR
ATTENDING T.E.S.C.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a health degree that is more hands on? videogamesrock 19 1,714 04-09-2015, 07:24 PM
Last Post: SuzanneD