Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions ???
Hi,
I have the following exams to take. I plan on enrolling in Indiana State University's LPN to BSN nursing program as a junior with all but my nursing courses completed. I can only take CLEP's once a month at my local college. Dantes and ECE's I have to travel 80 miles to take. I am a full-time nurse so an exam once a month is perfect for me. For the classes I need to take that do not have IC study guides, where do I go? Any specific order that would be more helpful for me? spanish? help!!!!!! Should not have dropped that in High school!!!!

Inf Sys/Comp App
Intro to Public speaking
A&I Liteature
Spanish
Chemistry
Algebra
History 1
Tech Writing with Essay
Statistics (Upper ECE)
Gerontology (Upper ECE
Ethics (Upper ECE )
World Religion
LS Dev Psych

I have completed the following:

A&P ECE B
Micro ECE B
Pathophys (Upper ECE) A
Eng Comp with Essay ECE C (Worst most stressful exam ever.....)
Intro to Soc 63 Feb 07 Intro to Psych studying for Mar exam now!

Any help is appreciated as well as your time...
Thanks alot,
Brenda
Which part of Indiana are you in there are so many centers that administer Dantes Exams have you been to this website to see in there is one closer to you than 80 miles, as a matter of fact there are a couple of Indiana University listed as center
See if this site help

The DSST Program : Participating Institutions
I actually live in Wisconsin!!!
Thanks for looking out for me =)
Brenda
adnerbe Wrote:I actually live in Wisconsin!!!
Thanks for looking out for me =)
Brenda

G'day Brenda,

The wife and I are also in WI and our college (Oshkosh) stated certain restrictions like CLEP once a month and only Tuesday afternoons, only 1 DSST on any one day etc but on attending our first tests we asked the proctor and found them a lot more flexible and very accommodating.

At this stage we have to travel to Madison for the ECEs though we are trying to get a local testing centre to add that to their offerings so that we don't have the 3 hour drive before an exam.

If you decide that more than one test a month is required you could ask to see if they offer more flexible arrangements.

Best of luck with your endeavors

Regards
Ron

Excelsior-BS Operations Management

Completed:
[SIZE="1"]Excelsior Courses - 4 - 3 "A"s and 1 "P" - 10 Credits (3 UL)
CLEP Exams - 14 - 14 "P"s - 57 Credits
DANTES Exams - 5 - 5 "A"s - 15 Credits (3 UL)
APICS Exams - 5 - 5 "P"s - 15 Credits (12 UL)
Certiport (MOS+IC3) - 8 - 8 "P"s - 8 Credits
[/SIZE]
I highly recommend taking Analyzing and Interpreting Literature. There is not alot needed to pass this test. If you can read a paragraph and understand it, you should be able to pass it. However, its probably a good idea to give the IC material here a run through atleast twice.

Just my two cents ^_^
.-'-..-'-..-'-..-'-..-'-..-'-..-'-..-'-..-'-..-'-..-'-..-'-..-'-..-'-..-'-..-'-.
100 CLEP Credits (All 13 CLEP Tests Taken Without IC)
25 DSST Credits (All 5 DSST Tests Taken With IC)
30 ECE Credits (All 6 ECE Tests Taken With IC)
27 Credits From University (Two Classes Total)
0 Remaining
Graduated from Evergreen in 8 Months w/ 182 credits.
Currently pursuing a Masters in Education at UW.

.-'-..-'-..-'-..-'-..-'-..-'-..-'-..-'-..-'-..-'-..-'-..-'-..-'-..-'-..-'-..-'-.
Am I nuts?? I can't find An IC for A&I Literature?
Thanks,
Brenda
That's because we don't have it. Every post referring to A&I lit on here talks about doing it with basically no study. Smile
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
Wow, I am impressed adult learners.....

Brenda
Hey, who knows, you may be a bit nuts too! hilarious Good luck on it, it's not too bad. Lee
[SIZE="2"]Associates Degree, Aviation Maintenance Technology, Community College of the Air Force[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Bachelors of Science, Liberal Studies Degree, Excelsior [/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]MBA Human Resource Management, California Coast University[/SIZE]
Oh, my bad. x_x

I probably shoudl have checked to see if there was a A&IL IC material when i said that. I didnt studying anything for it. ^_^
100 CLEP Credits (All 13 CLEP Tests Taken Without IC)
25 DSST Credits (All 5 DSST Tests Taken With IC)
30 ECE Credits (All 6 ECE Tests Taken With IC)
27 Credits From University (Two Classes Total)
0 Remaining
Graduated from Evergreen in 8 Months w/ 182 credits.
Currently pursuing a Masters in Education at UW.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions regarding IDSS (through the MITx micromaster for data science path) blablablox 0 220 03-06-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: blablablox
  5 Random Questions [LOR, Pell, SNHU, etc] omicreativedev 5 763 01-07-2023, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU Questions midnite123 18 1,315 12-12-2022, 02:52 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  Sophia.org Questions midnite123 37 2,755 09-20-2022, 06:32 PM
Last Post: midnite123
  Coopersmith - Course questions disney_day_dreamer 2 779 07-12-2022, 04:46 PM
Last Post: disney_day_dreamer
  5 Questions to Answer When Creating a Positive Online Presence for College Acceptance LevelUP 0 423 03-19-2022, 02:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  HSE questions Celiics 9 1,328 10-31-2021, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Celiics
  Questions about Davar Academy "Business class". qiaoyiren 11 1,809 04-02-2021, 11:23 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Questions about TEEX’s Death Investigation course Michelle779 3 1,706 06-23-2020, 10:49 AM
Last Post: ctcarl
  New to the forum, couple questions. ARhead 29 4,466 03-12-2020, 08:07 PM
Last Post: ARhead