Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank
My rank is Minor Noble. What are the ranks, what do they mean, and why am I a minor noble?
This post explains how it works:

http://www.degreeforum.net/off-topic/131...#post97417
AS in 2010 and BS in 2013 at Excelsior College - Transcripts and Costs
MS Biostatistics in 2019 at Texas A&M University - Graduate School

Sharing Credit-by-Exam*
Resources Used - 20+ Exams Passed & General GRE
Practice Tests - Available for CLEP and DSST

* Link posted with permission from forum admin; thank you!
Thanks for the link.
It's a good site. Thanks Nap for posting that link!
Minor noble means that you have to get coffee for the rest of us.
TESU BSBA - GM, September 2015

"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." -- Earl Nightingale, radio personality and motivational speaker
BenWalton Wrote:My rank is Minor Noble. What are the ranks, what do they mean, and why am I a minor noble?

It means that you are just one step above the peasants. Buck up though, we higher nobles will deign to talk with you now and then and grace you with our virtual presence... hilarious
BA in History, TESC, Graduated September 2010
MA in History, American Public University, currently pursuing
Virginia teaching license, currently pursuing

Check out Degree Forum Wiki for more information on putting together your own degree plan!

My BA History degree plan.
I think it would be fun to have kitchen ranks Smile
cookderosa Wrote:I think it would be fun to have kitchen ranks Smile

Please no! I'd hate for it to say "accidental pan fire starter" under my screen name. I think I'll stick with minor noble. Smile
Mine would be "ChickenBurner" or if it was a Native American style kitchen name I would be called "waves towel at smoke detectors"

The kitchen isn't my friend. You wouldn't know that by looking at me.
TESTS PASSED

Intro to Law Enforcement (70) DSST, Criminal Justice (461) DSST, US History 1 (71) CLEP, US History 2 (66) CLEP, Civil War & Reconstruction (67) DSST
Business Ethics & Society (447) DSST, Principles of Management (65) CLEP, Principles of Supervision (450) DSST, Organizational Behavior (60) DSST
Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union (56) DSST, Intro to World Religions (469) DSST, Management Info Systems (448) DSST, Prin of MACROeconomics (63)
Prin of MICROeconomics (64) CLEP, Labor Relations (A) ECE, HR Management (B) ECE, Principles of Financial Accounting(65) DSST, Prin of Finance (408) Money and Banking (52) DSST
LOL, it looks like kitchen ranks would be a lot fun! hilarious

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Okay so how do you get a higher rank? Firedup4Jesus 11 2,013 03-08-2011, 08:16 PM
Last Post: MA2
  new rank????? jwilson08 2 951 10-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Ruddigore