Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rivian and VinFast...
Well, you have Rivian, who just got a "$100 Billion valuation" IPO debut thanks to "Amazon" and partners/supporters.  I mean, they haven't SOLD anything yet (if any at all), however, you have people who think they're the next Tesla or the "best alternative" without even seeing results or performance numbers and wildly guessing at what they should be worth, what the heck is happening with that!?
Link: Rivian’s $100 Billion Debut Is All About Amazon - Bloomberg

Anyways, another company VinFast from Vietnam, I didn't even know Vietnam built cars until today! I knew they made motorcycles though...  I would not invest into a car without seeing their crash data, performance, reliability, etc.   These guys think they can take on Tesla too by selling two EV options in the US.  I've seen car makers come and go, I think these guys might be coming and going as the competition in this is market is going to be heating up...  Link: Vietnam carmaker VinFast will start selling two EV models in the US next year as it challenges Tesla on its home turf | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com)
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Even Elio motors thinks they're going to come back and offer a competitive EV after failing to deliver on it's promises of an affordable, fuel efficient commuter vehicle years ago:
https://www.motortrend.com/news/elio-mot...c-vehicle/
WGU BSIT Complete January 2022
(77CU transferred in)(44/44CU ) 

RA(non WGU)(57cr)
JST/TESU Eval of NAVY Training(85/99cr)
The Institutes, TEEX, NFA(9cr): Ethics, Cyber 101/201/301, Safety
Sophia(60cr): 23 classes
Study.com(31cr): Eng105, Fin102, His108, LibSci101, Math104, Stat101, CS107, CS303, BUS107
CLEP(9cr): Intro Sociology 63 Intro Psych 61 US GOV 71
OD(12cr): Robotics, Cyber, Programming, Microecon
CSM(3cr)
Various IT/Cybersecurity Certifications from: CompTIA, Google, Microsoft, AWS, GIAC, LPI, IBM
CS Fund. MicroBachelor(3cr)