Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian MBA and DBA. Total Tuition Below 10k
https://emasglobe.com/mba-programs/dba-financial-management

Russian DBA, total price <10k

Quoted from the website:
Note: The DBA degree is not an equivalent to a Russian doctoral or PhD degree in the terms of the Russian law on Education. It is also not equivalent to the PhD degree in most of the countries of the European Union and the USA. A DBA is a post-graduate course.
A DBA is the highest degree in business (MSc/MBA → DBA). There is a parallel system of degrees in business that is not equal to the system of academic degrees (MSc → PhD). These two systems shouldn’t be confused.
A DBA is useful for those who are looking for a career in business, while a PhD is valuable for those who are looking for an academic career (working and teaching at universities, for example). However, the DBA degree is valuable for those who want to teach at MBA programs, for instance.

Also, for that price, you will receive two degrees!
Master in Management (MIM) + Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)

What do you think?
In Progress:
BS Statistics + BS Physics, Indonesia, 2023
MSc ML/AI (LJMU, UK), 2022
Completed:
PGDip ML/AI (IIITB, India), 2021
BE Civil Engineering, Universitas Pelita Harapan, 2017
That seems like a workable program if you can get any of the credit evaluation agencies to review the materials and see if it's similar to a US recognized institution. If so, then it may be worth it. I was looking at other programs in South America instead as a PhD can be had for about the same pricing, most of these institutions are recognized as equivalent to a US college. Here is the same thing from UCN - MBA & DBA - http://businessschooldirect.info/degree_...ual_degree

The reason I would recommend this is because of their CHEA IQG recognition: see here https://www.chea.org/about-ciqg and https://www.chea.org/ciqg-membership-list which to me means they've gone through an evaluation process but not an accreditation process through CHEA. If that is the case, they should be able to get similarly recognized by any evaluation agency as very close to a US recognized institution at the regionally accredited level. In other words, it may be viewed as RA.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I have read the info in the link you have provided.
To make sure, Low-income countries 5,300 € for whole tuition.
Well, anyone has done this before?
The price is very reasonable for two degrees from two universities.
In Progress:
Completed:
I haven't personally done this before, but I know people who have taken the UCN route for the MBA/DBA or MA/Ph.D., it depends on their situation. The only reason I would suggest these to anyone is because of the possible RA recognition if they're in the US. Since you're in Indonesia, these already are recognized by their respective government agencies, you should be fine in regards to accreditation. Furthermore, if you read the link above, it's not just CHEA IQG, it has gone through other international quality assessments too which means, other nationas will regard it as equal to theirs...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(04-23-2020, 01:37 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: I haven't personally done this before, but I know people who have taken the UCN route for the MBA/DBA or MA/Ph.D., it depends on their situation.  The only reason I would suggest these to anyone is because of the possible RA recognition if they're in the US.  Since you're in Indonesia, these already are recognized by their respective government agencies, you should be fine in regards to accreditation.  Furthermore, if you read the link above, it's not just CHEA IQG, it has gone through other international quality assessments too which means, other nationas will regard it as equal to theirs...

Thanks so much! 

I have a friend that may be interested in it, I will let him know.
In Progress:
Completed:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DBA from EIU Paris - 2yrs total €5000 WES recognised as Doctorate? FrHaseKopf 5 317 03-17-2024, 11:15 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU DBA $40K+ Worth it if you have tuition reimbursement? bjcheung77 2 1,389 10-19-2020, 04:00 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  low tuition DBA/PhD. program business in USA Sulkiahha 5 3,320 01-18-2020, 03:13 AM
Last Post: Sulkiahha