Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SDC MAT-107 or MAT-105
For my TESU degree, I need to take College Algebra or Quantatative Business Analysis.

https://study.com/college/school/thomas-...rsity.html suggests that SDC's equivalent for the former is MAT-105 Precalculus Algebra and SDC's equivalent for the latter is MAT-107 Quantatitive Literacy. The CSMLearn is evidently not an option. Has anyone actually transfered MAT-107 Quantatative literacy as QBA? The content seems much easier than precalculus, but I'd hate to waste the $$ if it doesn't really transfer that way....
The page you show is for the Study.com courses only. TESU will take many more courses than from Study.com, but they're not all going to be listed anywhere.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(10-29-2019, 09:27 AM)dfrecore Wrote: The page you show is for the Study.com courses only.  TESU will take many more courses than from Study.com, but they're not all going to be listed anywhere.

I understand that. My question was if the Study.com Quantatative Literacy course has been successfully applied to the TESU Quantatative Business Analysis course.

Something tells me TESU isn't going to give a crap if I just say "Well, the STudy.com transfer guide said it's a transfer equivalency...."
Sorry, I wasn't understanding your question.

Yes, many people have used MAT 107: Quantitative Literacy to fulfill that requirement for the BSBA. Many. I've personally seen it work on evals.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA