Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SDC annual sub pause
Does anyone know if i can pause my study dot com membership if i am on the annual sub? i paid for the whole year but i was hoping it would do something like push my expiration date forward by a month (or however long i pause)

thanks all
When you go to:

Dashboard --> Membership --> Membership and Billing ...

Does it give you an option to pause?

I have that option, but I'm on the monthly plan. There seemed to be some question before about whether it was available for annual plans.
OnlineDegree
Intro to Marketing and Strategy ($9) | Intro to Microeconomics ($9)

Study
Intro to Managerial Accounting ($70) | Advanced Accounting ($70) | Managerial Accounting ($80) | Intermediate Accounting 2 ($90) | Intermediate Accounting I ($90) | Cybersecurity Policies & Management ($80) | Management Information Systems ($80) | Data Structures & Algorithms ($80) | Intro to Programming ($70) | Computer Architecture ($70) | Calculus ($80) Database Management ($80)
Systems Analysis & Design ($70) | Discrete Math ($80) | Intro to Operation Systems ($80)

Saylor.org
Intro to Computer Science I ($25)
(04-19-2019, 10:51 PM)saraholson Wrote: Does anyone know if i can pause my study dot com membership if i am on the annual sub? i paid for the whole year but i was hoping it would do something like push my expiration date forward by a month (or however long i pause)

thanks all

The pause feature normally just suspends the auto-renewal of your monthly subscription until a specific date. As such, the pause usually doesn't take effect until the end of your billing cycle. Given you're on an annual plan rather than a monthly plan, I suspect it won't work since it doesn't take effect in the middle of a subscription.

I doubt you'll find anyone here who knows since the majority of folks on this forum wouldn't need an annual plan unless they were using it for homeschooling. If I were you, I'd just message Study.com and ask. They're usually pretty quick to respond. Make sure to post whatever you find out here to close the loop on this thread. Smile
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
I have a question how many exam can be taken in a annual subscription of study.com, does this has a limit per month.

thanks.

In progress:
TESU - ASNSM ASBA, UNIR- Master Cyber Security
Completed:
TESU - BA Computer Science
The annual subscription can't be paused. However, maybe if you contact support they can help you in some way.

Study has a limit of 5 exams per month so I guess that would be 60 exams per year if you actually did 5 exams a month for 12 months.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pause @ SDC? Dorothy44 3 1,023 10-22-2020, 05:24 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Study.com annual discount $983.99 amberwalk 12 5,515 03-13-2019, 01:18 AM
Last Post: bethanyneedsajob
  Study.com Membership Pause Question mysonx3 7 4,426 11-05-2018, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Supermind
  Study.com subscription "pause"? triforce828 5 3,244 07-26-2018, 01:22 PM
Last Post: rlw74