Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So....How is your day going
My day went wonderfully! I planted 4 Leland Cypress trees and 3 Oak trees. It was so delightful out with no humidity, keeps me away from my computer to be sure!
Waiting in the dentist office to get fractured second molar extracted. Wish me luck.
I dropped the kids off at camp and took a hike at the local fen. I am going to organize some books and do some work on some of the Utah BOE classes I am taking.
(07-09-2018, 09:20 AM)homeschoolmom1 Wrote: Waiting in the dentist office to get fractured second molar extracted. Wish me luck.

Good luck!
WGU BSIT Complete January 2022
(77CU transferred in)(44/44CU ) 

RA(non WGU)(57cr)
JST/TESU Eval of NAVY Training(85/99cr)
The Institutes, TEEX, NFA(9cr): Ethics, Cyber 101/201/301, Safety
Sophia(60cr): 23 classes
Study.com(31cr): Eng105, Fin102, His108, LibSci101, Math104, Stat101, CS107, CS303, BUS107
CLEP(9cr): Intro Sociology 63 Intro Psych 61 US GOV 71
OD(12cr): Robotics, Cyber, Programming, Microecon
CSM(3cr)
Various IT/Cybersecurity Certifications from: CompTIA, Google, Microsoft, AWS, GIAC, LPI, IBM
CS Fund. MicroBachelor(3cr)
Still no sign of mama racoon , what do I do?
https://www.torontowildlifecentre.com/wi...-or-attic/

This site has some really good info to keep the baby raccoons safe and actions you can take if mama does not come back. Just be careful, especially if mama does come wandering to the den! Raccoons can be nasty, especially a mama raccoon, and there is the possibility of rabies too. Not trying to scare you- I think it is amazing you are looking out for those babies. I just do not want you to get hurt in the process. 

Sorry if I derailed the thread! How are you doing otherwise today?

(07-09-2018, 09:20 AM)homeschoolmom1 Wrote: Waiting in the dentist office to get fractured second molar extracted. Wish me luck.

Just had my wisdom tooth extracted in May- it was not fun but not as bad as I expected! How are you feeling now? Is this your first? Do yourself a favor and take any painkillers you are given ASAP! Otherwise, it is fast, just give yourself a few days of relaxation, it does help the healing process.
Tooth is out. Was stubborn one, took almost an hour, done by an experienced oral surgeon, in more than 5 pieces. I am glad it is done. Thanks for the good wishes. I had all the wisdom teeth out as a teenager, and this was much worse.
[-] The following 1 user Likes homeschoolmom1's post:
  • 2L8
I go to france this fall Smile
Hopefully you figure out how to help the racoons without getting rabies!

Fun fact: driving home, out of nowhere an intense wind/dust/hail/rain/lightning/thunderstorm spawned knocking down Trees and power. Oh, And it's still over 100°F.
WGU BSIT Complete January 2022
(77CU transferred in)(44/44CU ) 

RA(non WGU)(57cr)
JST/TESU Eval of NAVY Training(85/99cr)
The Institutes, TEEX, NFA(9cr): Ethics, Cyber 101/201/301, Safety
Sophia(60cr): 23 classes
Study.com(31cr): Eng105, Fin102, His108, LibSci101, Math104, Stat101, CS107, CS303, BUS107
CLEP(9cr): Intro Sociology 63 Intro Psych 61 US GOV 71
OD(12cr): Robotics, Cyber, Programming, Microecon
CSM(3cr)
Various IT/Cybersecurity Certifications from: CompTIA, Google, Microsoft, AWS, GIAC, LPI, IBM
CS Fund. MicroBachelor(3cr)
(07-09-2018, 06:17 PM)MNomadic Wrote: Hopefully you figure out how to help the racoons without getting rabies!

Fun fact: driving home, out of nowhere an intense wind/dust/hail/rain/lightning/thunderstorm spawned knocking down Trees and power. Oh, And it's still over 100°F.

Mama racoon came back , I feel kinda sad though. Sad

Mother nature is really crazy , hope you're feeling safe Heart