Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So long, farewell, who wants some free testing material?
I received my final score card in the mail and will be saying goodbye to the Instantcert Academy and hello to a BBA in Accounting. While cleaning up the "war room" I made a sizeable stack of study guides which assisted me in my quest for success. I would like to pass these on to a new home where they can help a new student avoid wasted tuition dollars. If you are interested in any of the listed items please send me a note and I will pass them your way. I will remove items as they are claimed and will probably add a few more as I get to the back of the closet. Good Luck and Easy Testing!

Official CLEP studyguide - Principals of Management
Textbook - Que Tal (intro spanish)
Textbook - Physics (not exactly intro but still pretty basic, will need some understanding of calculus)
Textbook - Strategic Management
Textbook - Marketing Research and Analysis
Textbook - Principles of Macroeconomics
I sent you a PM.
Completed 2/09 - 5/13

RHIA Post-Bac Cert - Stephens - 5/13
MHA - Bellevue Univ - 3/12
BSHS - Excelsior 12/10
BSLS - Excelsior 3/10
ASLS - Excelsior 4/09

ECE - A&P - B
ECE - Found. of Gerontology - B
ECE - Ethics: Theory & Practice - B
ECE - Psych. of Adulthood & Aging - A
ECE - Social Psych. - B
ECE - Abnormal Psych. - B
ECE - HR Management - B
ECE - Research Methods of Psych. - B
ECE - Pathophysiology - A

CLEP - American Govt - 58
CLEP - Intro. to Sociology - 63
CLEP - A & I Lit - 70
DSST - Fund. of Counseling - A (65)
DSST - Org. Behavior - A (67)
DSST - Environment & Humanity - A (62)
DSST - Found. of Education - A (64)
DSST - Here's to Your Health - 461 (Pass)
DSST - Substance Abuse - 460 (Pass)
DSST - Principles of Supervision - A (61)
DSST - Lifespan Developmental Psych - A (59)
DSST - Criminal Justice - 443 (Pass)
DSST - MIS - 415 (Pass)
UExcel - Intro. to Psych (Beta)- Pass
ALEKS - College Alg, Stats
Straighterline - Medical Term, Pharmacology I & II
FEMA - PDS + more
First - CONGRATULATIONS on completing your degree! I hope to be right there with you soon.

I would be interested in the Short History of the Soviet Union - and have sent a PM to you.

Judy
Ok will have to see who PM'ed him first I was interested in that too. LOL
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
Sorry all, Marianne was fastest on the draw. For reference, I bought this book: Amazon.com: Russia, New Edition: A Short History (9781851686131): Abraham Ascher: Books
for $12.99 at Borders and it was worth it's weight in gold for the exam.
Ill take the intro to world reli. If you still have it thanks
No problem, it is far in my future. I will look for it used.
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
I would love the macro stuff- the rea and the clep book. Actually, I'd take anything you end up not finding a home for- I'll pay shipping of course! I have 4 sons starting their CLEP journey!
I, as well, would be interested in world religion, micro and macro. Sounds like you have a lot of people interested. We are looking to start macro right away. Would be willing to send the book on to the next person as soon as we were done if they weren't starting that CLEP yet. Thanks
peszcandy Wrote:Sorry all, Marianne was fastest on the draw. For reference, I bought this book: Amazon.com: Russia, New Edition: A Short History (9781851686131): Abraham Ascher: Books
for $12.99 at Borders and it was worth it's weight in gold for the exam.

Like Linda, will need it for April - so will watch it online. Thanks though for sharing with others.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Uncle Tom Movie Now Free on YouTube LevelUP 5 1,251 07-22-2022, 12:10 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Is Genocide Ok as Long as It Makes Everyone Happy? LevelUP 7 1,107 06-12-2022, 08:21 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free Pair of Prescription Glasses! Add-ons available... bjcheung77 7 1,253 05-12-2022, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  PDF Converter by Readdle (Free for ios - ipad/iphone) bjcheung77 0 723 01-10-2022, 02:02 AM
  FREE editing and video production software bjcheung77 11 3,489 11-20-2021, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Eneys
  Amazon Prime: FREE Battlefield 1 Origin Key! Expires Aug. 4, 2021 bjcheung77 5 1,308 08-03-2021, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  [Google Play] "Human" Documentary Movie FREE *Rental* bjcheung77 0 672 07-19-2021, 07:47 PM
  [Microsoft Store] Free PDF Manager - Merge, Split, Trim bjcheung77 5 1,563 07-07-2021, 08:59 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  FREE - Amazon.com - Python and OpenGL (Kindle Edition) bjcheung77 1 812 07-06-2021, 10:01 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Lego Bonsai Tree $49.99 with FREE McLaren Elva bjcheung77 2 812 06-09-2021, 11:14 AM
Last Post: StoicJ