Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sophia - Project Management (MAN-435)
Completed this in about 6 hours, of not entirely focused work. TV on, kids climbing on me, etc.

The ProctorU final took about 20 minutes.

I scored 80% overall.

As received an email saying "Your course transcript has been sent to Thomas Edison State University for processing. " within minutes of passing.

I added to my ACE transcript, and it was confirmed within minutes.

With the current TESU discount it was only $199

James
TESC BSBA in progress

CLEP
American Gov., Analysing and Interpreting Lit., Freshman College Comp., German, His. of US I, His. of US II, Humanities, Info Sys. & Comp. App, Intro to Bus Law, Intro to Psy., Intro to Soc., Natural Sciences, Prin. of Accounting, Prin. of Macroeconomics, Prin. of Management, Prin. of Marketing, Prin. of Microeconomics, Soc. Sci. & History, Western Civ. I, Western Civ. II

DSST
Bus. Law II, Criminal Justice, Drug and Alcohol Abuse, Fund. Of Counseling, Here's to Your Health, Human Cultural Geog., Intro. to Law Enforcement, Prin. of Supervision, Western Europe Since 1945, Advanced Principles of English Composition, Organizational Behavior, Human Resources Management

UExcel / ECE
College Writing (B), Business Ethics (B)

TECEP
Networking Technology

ALEKS
Business Statistics, College Algebra

Saylor
BUS210: Corporate Communication (70)

Davar Academy
FIN 301 Introduction to Finance (85)

Sophia
Project Management
For the members of the board, is there another place to get Project Management credit other than Sophia?
I don't remember, I think there was at least one other place, my spreadsheet only shows Sophia.
BTW, OP, how did you get the tuition for this to be at $199? I thought the course was $329?
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
bjcheung77 Wrote:For the members of the board, is there another place to get Project Management credit other than Sophia?
I don't remember, I think there was at least one other place, my spreadsheet only shows Sophia.
BTW, OP, how did you get the tuition for this to be at $199? I thought the course was $329?

Study.com also has it.
Here Researching for my son, who has done the following:
Community College: Intro to Philosophy, Fundamentals of IT, English Comp 1
Saylor: Intro to Business, Principles of  Marketing, Corporate Communication
Shmoop: US History 2 (WGU won't accept this)
ALEKS: Int. Algebra, College Algebra
Study.com: Personal Finance, Principles of Finance, HR Management, Global Business, Advanced Operations Management
Straighterline: US History 2, Environmental Science, US History, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, English Comp 2, Principles of Management, Business Law, Business Ethics, Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Accounting 1,Communication, Managerial Accounting, Statistics
Ed4Credit: Managing Information Systems
Sophia: Project Management
WGU: Bachelors in HR Management 

Second son is currently attending Penn Foster for his high school diploma, then on to Ashworth for An Associates in Criminal Justice
I've a TESU 'profile' with Sophia, once logged in there was a banner at the top.

Get $ 130 off each course when your register by May 21st and use promo code 'TESU199' at checkout.

You can tell if you've an specific profile in the URL changes to something like https://tesu.sophia.org/home after you sign-in.

You can email them to ask them to change / update your profile.

Study.com has project management too. http://study.com/directory/school/Thomas...ransferTab

James
James, this question has nothing to do with your post, sorry to derail --- but what does IE stand for?
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
So do you think this coupon could be used for a student not enrolled with TESU?
Study.com: Personal Finance, Principles of Finance, HR Management, Global Business, Advanced Operations Management
Straighterline: US History 2, Environmental Science, US History, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, English Comp 2, Principles of Management, Business Law, Business Ethics, Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Accounting 1,Communication, Managerial Accounting, Statistics

Second son is currently attending Penn Foster for his high school diploma, then on to Ashworth for An Associates in Criminal Justice
Depending on the school you may have your own code WGU for example https://wgu.sophia.org/

Sophia Courses Now Only $199 with Promo Code WGU199
Register by April 15th
and receive $ 130 Off your course.
jsd Wrote:James, this question has nothing to do with your post, sorry to derail --- but what does IE stand for?

At the time it meant Ireland. There was already another James on the board. Since then we've relocated. Now I'm in Massachusetts.
Thanks. I was way off Smile
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
JamesIE Wrote:Depending on the school you may have your own code WGU for example https://wgu.sophia.org/

Sophia Courses Now Only $199 with Promo Code WGU199
Register by April 15th
and receive $ 130 Off your course.

Ack, I just came across this myself, and then found that the project management course isn't on the transfer list - we'll email the enrollment counselor to inquire.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recent Sophia.org Membership Code bjcheung77 101 52,494 03-27-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: awildstudentappeared
  New Sophia Courses: Health, Fitness, and Wellness and Anatomy & Physiology II Lab LevelUP 7 388 03-23-2024, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Kab
  Non-course equivalency at TESU for Sophia Principles of Finance? Yenisei 7 281 03-18-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Is there a list of which Sophia courses have touchstones? MaMichelle 7 6,804 03-16-2024, 06:45 PM
  How to get ACE credits such as Sophia on official college transcript Student3452 18 4,878 03-08-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Gumbeaux
Information New Sophia Courses: College Math and Chemistry MNomadic 67 10,410 03-07-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Westslope Cutthroat
  Credly Badge Denied, TEEX Disaster Management for Water & Wastewater Utilities sixdegreesandamovie 3 254 03-07-2024, 11:46 AM
  Sophia | US Government bradonomics 3 607 03-01-2024, 09:13 PM
  Sophia - Managerial Accounting and Lifespan chentastic 36 3,974 02-28-2024, 09:41 AM
Last Post: vaticidalprophet
  Sophia English Comp II vs CLEP College Composition davemodular 9 563 02-17-2024, 01:56 AM
Last Post: LevelUP