Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sophia and ACE transcript.
So I've completed two classes now, Intro to Sociology and Intro to Environmental Sciences and I only get this message "It may take up to 2 business days to finalize your course and prepare your official transcript." But it's been more than 2 business days now and nothing, I tried adding the classes to my ACE transcript and it just shows "Pending Organization Review."

Does anybody know what's going on?

Attached Files
.jpg   Capture.JPG (Size: 41.46 KB / Downloads: 26)
.jpg   Capture2.JPG (Size: 58.52 KB / Downloads: 21)
(08-28-2020, 10:42 AM)echo64 Wrote: So I've completed two classes now, Intro to Sociology and Intro to Environmental Sciences and I only get this message "It may take up to 2 business days to finalize your course and prepare your official transcript." But it's been more than 2 business days now and nothing, I tried adding the classes to my ACE transcript and it just shows "Pending Organization Review."

Sometimes it takes a little more time. Give it another day or so and then reach out to Sophia if nothing has changed.
TESU BSBA Gen Mgmt - In progress
Straighterline - 72 credits
Sophia - 35 credits
Study.com - 21 credits
TEEX - 6 credits
East MS CC, Jackson State CC, Univ of TN at Martin, Olivet Nazarene, TESU - 27 credits
Goal: teaching cert, state of GA
(08-28-2020, 10:42 AM)echo64 Wrote: So I've completed two classes now, Intro to Sociology and Intro to Environmental Sciences and I only get this message "It may take up to 2 business days to finalize your course and prepare your official transcript." But it's been more than 2 business days now and nothing, I tried adding the classes to my ACE transcript and it just shows "Pending Organization Review."

It's been a month for me. My advisor said this was the busiest month for them. So i think we should wait more. There are plenty of gen eds that i should complete from sophia but i can't concentrate on. Worrying about if they don't accept sophia credits. I check  my evaluation page everyday but nothing happen. Also have been using parchement for sending my transcript.
(08-28-2020, 10:59 AM)mgmar22 Wrote:

It's been a month for me. My advisor said this was the busiest month for them. So i think we should wait more. There are plenty of gen eds that i should complete from sophia but i can't concentrate on. Worrying about if they don't accept sophia credits. I check  my evaluation page everyday but nothing happen. Also have been using parchement for sending my transcript.

A month‽ So even ACE hasn't added Sophia classes to your transcript?
(08-28-2020, 11:08 AM)echo64 Wrote:
(08-28-2020, 10:59 AM)mgmar22 Wrote:

A month‽ So even ACE hasn't added Sophia classes to your transcript?
Actually my credit reached to my school. Parchment said that but evaluation process takes some time. I think it's up to your school.
I submitted Sophia credit to ACE on Saturday and it was approved yesterday. For me it has been anywhere between one day and a week approximately.
(08-28-2020, 11:25 AM)rpmranger Wrote: I submitted Sophia credit to ACE on Saturday and it was approved yesterday. For me it has been anywhere between one day and a week approximately.

Well that's good to know. I did mine on Sunday so maybe I should see a change by tomorrow. 

I contacted Sophia through their chat system and they kept insisting on the parchment thing but my receiving institution will not accept credit's that way so ACE it is. Chat rep mentioned they'll escalate and take a look at it. We'll see.
(08-28-2020, 12:04 PM)echo64 Wrote:
(08-28-2020, 11:25 AM)rpmranger Wrote: I submitted Sophia credit to ACE on Saturday and it was approved yesterday. For me it has been anywhere between one day and a week approximately.

Well that's good to know. I did mine on Sunday so maybe I should see a change by tomorrow. 

I contacted Sophia through their chat system and they kept insisting on the parchment thing but my receiving institution will not accept credit's that way so ACE it is. Chat rep mentioned they'll escalate and take a look at it. We'll see.

I have submitted 8 Sophia to ACE courses since JULY.. all have gone through without any additional intervention from me, eventually. Make sure you selected the right course in ACE.. sometimes they show more than 1 option for a course that may have one being an expired version.
The longest I've had to wait for a Sophia course to be added was something like 5 days. The shortest period was around 2 hours. Does all your info at Sophia match all your info at ACE? Like if you're John G Smith at ACE but you're just John Smith at Sophia then there could be an issue? It's good that they haven't rejected your courses, though.
(08-28-2020, 12:51 PM)rpmranger Wrote:
(08-28-2020, 12:04 PM)echo64 Wrote:

I have submitted 8 Sophia to ACE courses since JULY.. all have gone through without any additional intervention from me, eventually. Make sure you selected the right course in ACE.. sometimes they show more than 1 option for a course that may have one being an expired version.
I assume I did there's only one intro to sociology course on ACE for Sophia and it expired on 2022 from what I saw.

(08-28-2020, 01:12 PM)rachel83az Wrote: The longest I've had to wait for a Sophia course to be added was something like 5 days. The shortest period was around 2 hours. Does all your info at Sophia match all your info at ACE? Like if you're John G Smith at ACE but you're just John Smith at Sophia then there could be an issue? It's good that they haven't rejected your courses, though.

Now that you mention it ACE has my middle initial while on Sophia it's just my first and last name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it possible to submit a blank page to Sophia histourism 12 458 Yesterday, 08:05 AM
Last Post: colonelcamp
  Sophia | US Government bradonomics 6 902 04-23-2024, 03:22 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  Recent Sophia.org Membership Code bjcheung77 118 62,264 04-23-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Sophia Human Biology lab tdat314 1 126 04-22-2024, 06:31 PM
  Can sophia credit transfer to two different schools? GoBroncos95 11 523 04-18-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  Is there a list of which Sophia courses have touchstones? MaMichelle 9 7,449 04-17-2024, 06:22 AM
Last Post: mdn
  Does Sophia track what sites you've visited? Chickenfat2024 10 756 04-13-2024, 05:17 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Sophia English Comp II vs CLEP College Composition davemodular 15 1,004 04-09-2024, 01:33 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Sophia.org while attending UMPI your pace - history major Atwygon 4 262 04-08-2024, 05:06 PM
  New Sophia Courses: Health, Fitness, and Wellness and Anatomy & Physiology II Lab LevelUP 16 998 04-08-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Kab