Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Specific exam feedback
How do I become an instant cert subscriber?
... That's about it. Pretty simple question expected to find the answer easily. failed at that.

EDIT:
Never mind. Apparently you guys are the same as http://www.instantcert.com/
You should put that in the specific exam forum.
Hi,

I am about to cancel my subsription to instancert.com but before I do, I would like to leave a message to highlight how helpful instancert. I saved a total of $8,000 by simpy studying Instantcert's study cards. I successfully CLEPed Introduction to Sociology, Introduction Marketing, and Humanities (Humanities being the equivalent of two classes at my university). In addition, I passed the DSST test Introduction to Business. The key is to remain consistent and dedicate time on a daily basis to study the flashcards. When will you know that you are ready to take the test? Follow your intuition. You will just feel it. Good luck to all of you Instantcert users and I wish you an educational experience full of learning AND cost savings!!

Samira

ProfessorViking Wrote:How do I become an instant cert subscriber?
... That's about it. Pretty simple question expected to find the answer easily. failed at that.

EDIT:
Never mind. Apparently you guys are the same as InstantCert - Study Guides For CLEP, DANTES, ECE, And GED Exams
You should put that in the specific exam forum.
And it is really not that difficult to realize the relationship between these forums and InstantCert -- the logo is in the upper lefthand corner.
BGSU_Alum_86 Wrote:And it is really not that difficult to realize the relationship between these forums and InstantCert -- the logo is in the upper lefthand corner.

Face palm...
BA in Social Science-TESC
Arnold Fletcher Award

[h=1]“Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” ~Thomas Edison[/h]
BGSU_Alum_86 Wrote:And it is really not that difficult to realize the relationship between these forums and InstantCert -- the logo is in the upper lefthand corner.

The OP had mentioned Instant Cert in his/her original post, but was probably looking for an obvious link to it from the main page of DegreeForum (sounds like a good idea). There is a link, but it's a very tiny one on the bottom righthand corner. I don't think making them feel stupid is a very welcoming comment.
TESU BSBA in General Management
CCAF AAS in Computer Science Technology

Resources used:  CLEP, DSST,
Penn Foster, Sophia, StraighterLine, TEEX, NFA, ALEKS, The Institutes
"EDIT:
Never mind. Apparently you guys are the same as InstantCert - Study Guides For CLEP, DANTES, ECE, And GED Exams
You should put that in the specific exam forum."

My intention was not to be harsh. The OP discovered the answer to their initial question. My comment was in regards to the above statement.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Test Specific thread dewisant 7 539 01-30-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: dewisant
  No ACE credits on ACTFL exam? Aikuroa 12 1,323 01-09-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  TECEP Advertising updates or recent feedback? seanmathews 5 776 10-09-2023, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Avidreader
  BIO-208 TECEP exam yellowshehulk 2 968 04-30-2023, 05:46 PM
Last Post: WHOASIS1
  SPECIFIC EXAM FEEDBACK SECTION….. ShotoJuku 1 693 04-01-2023, 10:19 PM
Last Post: katsoulis
  Intel’s 12th Gen CPU can’t handle the Bar exam bluebooger 3 933 07-16-2022, 12:19 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  DSST Exam online gams007 3 1,210 11-23-2021, 09:16 PM
Last Post: NoStudentNoCry
  The World's Hardest Exam Alpha 4 1,434 10-07-2021, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Passed the CISSP Exam jamshid666 5 1,897 09-27-2021, 01:58 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Torah College's A Social History of Jewish Food -- ISO feedback sammeecat 9 1,945 08-24-2021, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Cmglaser08