Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straighterline BOGO promo code
Got this in an email: 2016OCTBOGO
Buy 1 course get 1 free.
States coupon is valid with the purchase of a monthly account. Not sure if it's for returning students.

Expires 10/31.
Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies
Open College @ Kaplan University
Completed
April 2016

Master of Business Administration
Kaplan University now Purdue University
In Progress
32 out of 60 credits earned
futuremrsmlb Wrote:Got this in an email: 2016OCTBOGO
Buy 1 course get 1 free.
States coupon is valid with the purchase of a monthly account. Not sure if it's for returning students.

Expires 10/31.

I just was about to post this in the "Off Topics" but then I saw it posted here.... so, yeah! Awesome!
Just when I was about to be finished with Straighterline (for the short time anyways), I'll be signing up again!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I went in to poke around, I'm thinking of signing one of my kids up for the speech class- but the fine print on my email says that $49 will be credited to my invoice upon checkout...ok....but did you see that a good chunk of their courses are now MORE than $49? So, not "really" a bogo, more like a coupon.
HUMANITIES will get you $20 off a humanities course w/ purchase of month membership
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
cookderosa Wrote:I went in to poke around, I'm thinking of signing one of my kids up for the speech class- but the fine print on my email says that $49 will be credited to my invoice upon checkout...ok....but did you see that a good chunk of their courses are now MORE than $49? So, not "really" a bogo, more like a coupon.

My son took 8 SL courses this month and they were all $49. Communications and Composition have always been higher since they have to be individually graded. Be careful not to select the course that includes the e-book - those cost more as well.
My son has a 3 month Study.com membership right now and his SL membership expired 10-26. He's now considering signing up again with this promo and taking Intro Communications, Principles of Management, and Accounting. Study.com classes don't take all that long so this will give him more to do. Yay for coupons!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recent Sophia.org Membership Code bjcheung77 101 52,377 Yesterday, 06:22 PM
Last Post: awildstudentappeared
  Missing Straighterline credits on credly yc1981 2 95 Yesterday, 07:53 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,692 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
Brick MAT150 - Straighterline - Final Exam riteshvpandya 2 262 02-26-2024, 11:31 PM
Last Post: riteshvpandya
  Is the Introduction to Religion REL 101 proctored exam at Straighterline open book? Breaachh 2 272 02-16-2024, 10:49 PM
  Question Promo Codes, SL vs Sophia Breaachh 11 691 02-11-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Breaachh
  Missing Credly Badges form StraighterLine legenwait4itdary 2 369 01-26-2024, 12:44 PM
  SL Coupon Code jane_eyre11 720 176,845 12-26-2023, 04:35 PM
  SOPHIA PROMO CODE Grateful4Advice 15 5,479 11-27-2023, 10:06 AM
Last Post: RJ77
  StraighterLine: do I have to complete everything to finish a course? jch 3 666 11-11-2023, 09:02 AM
Last Post: jch