Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study.com Coupon?
Are there any coupons out there for Study.com?
Thanks
DSST - Health and Human Development - 436
DSST - Computing and Information Technology - 413
https://studyco.wufoo.com/forms/so2kiu51ofm53p/ the link for the guardianship promo. You sign up, if you get the scholarship, you get 3 months of free membership. But you have to complete personal finance course, which I've done and it's really boring and can be quite challenging.

Promo code "studyyear50" take 50% off the annual plan. I checked that a month ago, so I am not sure if it still working.

https://www.homeschoolbuyersco-op.or...tor-study.com/ - has 3 months plan for 25% off. I signed up with them before, safe website.

And lastly if you want just a month membership, you can pm me your email and I'll send you the referral code where you can sign up and it takes 20% off.

Copy pasta from a month ago, should still be the same.
CLEP - Introduction to Psychology, Introduction Sociology, Human Growth and Development, College Mathematics, Educational Psychology, Humanities
ALEKS - Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Trigonometry, Introduction to Statistic, TEEX: Cybersecurity for Everyone
Study.com - Intro to World Religion, Western Civilization 1, Western Civilization 2, Abnormal Psychology, Info Sys and Comp Apps, American Gov't, Social Psychology, Personal Finance,
[-] The following 1 user Likes melody75's post:
  • Muldoon
melody75 Wrote:https://studyco.wufoo.com/forms/so2kiu51ofm53p/ the link for the guardianship promo. You sign up, if you get the scholarship, you get 3 months of free membership. But you have to complete personal finance course, which I've done and it's really boring and can be quite challenging.

Promo code "studyyear50" take 50% off the annual plan. I checked that a month ago, so I am not sure if it still working.

https://www.homeschoolbuyersco-op.or...tor-study.com/ - has 3 months plan for 25% off. I signed up with them before, safe website.

And lastly if you want just a month membership, you can pm me your email and I'll send you the referral code where you can sign up and it takes 20% off.

Copy pasta from a month ago, should still be the same.

Thank you for your contribution to this, I've seen it scattered around on this forum, but this is the first time I've seen it all placed together.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Hello, anyone know where we can sign up for a year? I only see the option for a month to month...
Where is the option to sign up for a year? I saw it last month, unable to find it this month...
Has there been changes to their pricing structure as well? Thanks.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Any other "20percent off" coupons for one month?
Community College: College Success Skills | Gen. Psychology | Span 1 | Eng. 101 | Accounting 1 | Accounting 2 | Comp Skills

Study.com Scholarship: Per. Finance | Prin. of Marketing | Digi. Mark. & Advertising | HR Manage. | Prin. of Finance

The Institutes: Ethics

Sophia: Proj. Management

Straighterline:​ Survey of World History | Principles of Management | MacroEco. | MicroEco. | American Gov | US History 1 | US History 2 | Western Civ 1 | Western Civ 2 | Business Law | Intro to Religion | Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Environ. Science | Intro to Soc

ALEKS: Inter. Algebra | College Algebra | Intro to Stats

TEEX: Cyber 101 | Cyber 201 | Cyber 301

NFA: Fire Service Supervision: Self Study

Certified: Six Sigma Yellow Belt [8 PDU]
If you go through the TESU website, you get 30 days free.
My guardian scholarship is ending this month.  Can I switch to a regular plan with the coupon and lot lose my course work that's in progress?  Thanks!
(03-19-2018, 08:51 PM)tripletmom Wrote: My guardian scholarship is ending this month.  Can I switch to a regular plan with the coupon and lot lose my course work that's in progress?  Thanks!

Yep. You won't lose your work in progress unless you delete your account or something. So you can quit and come back later and pick up where you left off.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
(03-19-2018, 08:55 PM)Merlin Wrote:
(03-19-2018, 08:51 PM)tripletmom Wrote: My guardian scholarship is ending this month.  Can I switch to a regular plan with the coupon and lot lose my course work that's in progress?  Thanks!

Yep. You won't lose your work in progress unless you delete your account or something. So you can quit and come back later and pick up where you left off.

That's great!  Thanks so much!
(03-19-2018, 08:43 PM)rachel83az Wrote: If you go through the TESU website, you get 30 days free.

Thanks! Does it give access to the exams too? I don't see any. Maybe it's because I'm on my mobile phone?
Community College: College Success Skills | Gen. Psychology | Span 1 | Eng. 101 | Accounting 1 | Accounting 2 | Comp Skills

Study.com Scholarship: Per. Finance | Prin. of Marketing | Digi. Mark. & Advertising | HR Manage. | Prin. of Finance

The Institutes: Ethics

Sophia: Proj. Management

Straighterline:​ Survey of World History | Principles of Management | MacroEco. | MicroEco. | American Gov | US History 1 | US History 2 | Western Civ 1 | Western Civ 2 | Business Law | Intro to Religion | Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Environ. Science | Intro to Soc

ALEKS: Inter. Algebra | College Algebra | Intro to Stats

TEEX: Cyber 101 | Cyber 201 | Cyber 301

NFA: Fire Service Supervision: Self Study

Certified: Six Sigma Yellow Belt [8 PDU]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Study.com charged me another month without my consent Livia_Drusila 6 175 Yesterday, 03:57 PM
Last Post: jch
  Coursera Coupon akr680 3 336 04-23-2024, 03:24 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 40,503 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,636 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 469,361 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 765 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 374 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 1,047 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,924 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 595 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle