Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuff that keeps me going...
In two years our oldest will be graduating from law school, our second will be graduating from college, and my husband and I will also be finished and walking that summer. I want to be part of that celebration, that's what keeps me going! Not to worry, we won't miss seeing those college bills because our third will only have finished his first year.
Dawn
Taking the Road Less Traveled
The Journey of A Thousand Miles Starts with The First CLEP

BS-Psychology - Excelsior College
Enrolled in the School of Business, BS in Accounting
After MIS I'll be halfway there!
72 CLEP Credits, 21 DSST Credits, 25 ECE Credits (Including Inf Lit), 6 TESC Credits, 2 FEMA Credits = 126 Total
Withholding 6 Credits for Accounting = 120 for Psychology
12 credits completed toward my accounting degree
yutzyj Wrote:Not to worry, we won't miss seeing those college bills because our third will only have finished his first year.

See...this is why I'd rather have dogs than kids! No dog of mine needs a college fund. A handful of doggy chow, a couple of treats, a bowl of water, and lots of loving every day...and my dogs are all set.

The day my dog shows up with a bill for his college education, is the day I take him to the POUND.....having said that, the same would probably be true for my kids too.

Have you considered taking your youngest child to the pound Yutzyj? You could save a fortune in college tuition and fees.
hilarious
My name is Rob

Total Credits: 142 (12 not used).
[SIZE=1]GPA: 4.0
[/SIZE]
anar579 Wrote:I'll be going on a cruise on Nov. 26th, which I booked in January. It WILL be my graduation celebration!

Now THAT'S what I call an incentive program!

Go for it Ana.
My name is Rob

[/SIZE]
snazzlefrag Wrote:See...this is why I'd rather have dogs than kids! No dog of mine needs a college fund. A handful of doggy chow, a couple of treats, a bowl of water, and lots of loving every day...and my dogs are all set.

The day my dog shows up with a bill for his college education, is the day I take him to the POUND.....having said that, the same would probably be true for my kids too.

Have you considered taking your youngest child to the pound Yutzyj? You could save a fortune in college tuition and fees.
hilarious
by the time i figured out how expensive kids are, it was too late. i was hooked and there was no turning back. hilarious
Dawn
Taking the Road Less Traveled
The Journey of A Thousand Miles Starts with The First CLEP

BS-Psychology - Excelsior College
Enrolled in the School of Business, BS in Accounting
After MIS I'll be halfway there!
72 CLEP Credits, 21 DSST Credits, 25 ECE Credits (Including Inf Lit), 6 TESC Credits, 2 FEMA Credits = 126 Total
Withholding 6 Credits for Accounting = 120 for Psychology
12 credits completed toward my accounting degree
yutzyj Wrote:by the time i figured out how expensive kids are, it was too late. i was hooked and there was no turning back. hilarious

Get revenge! Live to be old enough to be a burden to your kids.
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="blue"]
BS in Accounting(General) from Excelsior College
Enrolled in MBA program at Upper Iowa University.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
SimonTam Wrote:Get revenge! Live to be old enough to be a burden to your kids.

[SIZE="3"]Why wait to be old - start now....Big Grin [/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Ha ha ha! Too funny!

I love you guys!...well...you know what I mean!

You make my days much more enjoyable.
My name is Rob

[/SIZE]
What keeps me going is knowing that I am getting closer to my first intermediate goal: a Bachelors degree. After years in the Army, then getting an Associates and working in the private business sector, it will be nice to complete this goal. But then, after that, it will be on towards the MBA in Telecommunications Management and that should be a cool graduate program to be in!

Onward and upward, I reckon.
[SIZE="1"]Richard[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]AAS - Computer Science
Attending Wayland Baptist University: BS - CS
79 additional classroom credits
Next exam: Here's To Your Health
Recently taken: Principles of Supervision - 62
CCNA, CNE, retaking CCNP exams[/SIZE]
Alaskan Wrote:Onward and upward, I reckon.

[SIZE="3"]Don't go too far upward (from Alasaka) or you will find yourself in Santa's workshop in the Northpole and have to work with the elves!!! Big Grin Big Grin [/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  More Free Stuff from CNET bjcheung77 0 637 04-13-2020, 03:31 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Organizing my CLEP stuff jmeitrem 7 1,570 06-08-2016, 08:04 AM
Last Post: alzee
  Stuff they don't tell you before you go to college Bibby 0 648 02-01-2015, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Bibby
  Stuff girls say, youtube video, hilarious ryoder 6 1,081 12-30-2011, 12:51 PM
Last Post: bldclot2
  sweepstakes free computer stuff if u win creationstory 0 789 03-01-2009, 03:57 AM
Last Post: creationstory