Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TECEP / Davar Transcript Times
Hello!

Does anyone know how long it takes for Davar and TECEP exam results to get sent to your school?

Thanks,
Kel
(02-12-2018, 01:20 PM)GoldieLux Wrote: Hello!

Does anyone know how long it takes for Davar and TECEP exam results to get sent to your school?

Thanks,
Kel

Hi, if a Davar transcript is taking longer than you thought it should, check to see if they sent it under a different name.  Mine was sent under my first name and last name, but TESU had my account as first name, middle initial, last name so it was not matched up to the right account.  TESU created a new "dummy" account and held my transcript in that dummy account.  I spoke to a TESU employee who went looking for the transcript under all possible versions of my name and that's how we found it.
TESU BA June 2018.
Various business certificates still to do.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SDO's post:
  • Muldoon
Thanks SDO! Yeah, I'm trying to find an average time frame. I haven't taken those exams yet, but wanted to see what the typical turnaround time is to get the transcripts to the school. 

Kel
Davar sent mine around a week after I ordered it, but TESU did not acknowledge it for another week or so.

TECEP taken mid-January. Passed according to moodle.
Still hasn't posted to academic evaluation.
Ticket to TESU academic advising. They said it just depends how long it takes to validate score. Might happen before end of term. Also asked if there was anything else I needed to do, advisor said no.
I'm so impatient -- I really want to have it on my evaluation.
(02-18-2018, 01:24 PM)triforce828 Wrote: TECEP taken mid-January.  Passed according to moodle.
Still hasn't posted to academic evaluation.  
Ticket to TESU academic advising.  They said it just depends how long it takes to validate score. Might happen before end of term.  Also asked if there was anything else I needed to do, advisor said no.  
I'm so impatient -- I really want to have it on my evaluation.

Create a ticket for the Registrar, and say that you think yours got missed because you were told it was during a time their automated system had problems. I had to do this for mine which was taken mid-Jan, but I knew that their system had problems because they posted about it. Of course tell them how long it's been and what TECEP it was.

(02-18-2018, 01:34 PM)Ideas Wrote: Create a ticket for the Registrar, and say that you think yours got missed because you were told it was during a time their automated system had problems. I had to do this for mine which was taken mid-Jan, but I knew that their system had problems because they posted about it. Of course tell them how long it's been and what TECEP it was.

Thanks Ideas! I willl do that. I would like to see another evaluation section marked "complete"!
[-] The following 1 user Likes triforce828's post:
  • Ideas
My advisor made a huge deal about the "grades coming in on time"...So I was a bit worried. A couple weeks for both Davar and TECEP isn't too horrible though.
It took less than a week for them to send my transcript to Excelsior.
WGU MBA IT Management Feb. 2019
Excelsior BSLA April 2018
University of Indianapolis - 61 credits
Davar - Computer Lit, Org Behavior 
DSST - Principles Of Statistics, Intro to Business, Principles of Supervision,Substance Abuse 
Excelsior - Bioethics, Assoc Capstone, Bachelors Capstone 
Straighterline - Personal Fitness & Wellness, Cultural Anthropology, Student Success, Criminal Justice, Env Science, Medical Terminology, Pharmacology 1, Bus Ethics
Sophia.org - Effective Teams, Project Management, Intro to Info Tech

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kima's post:
  • GoldieLux
I took the Information Literacy, Ethics, Organizational Behavior, Finance & Marketing exams. I passed, but did not receive notification for 3 days.
Smile

I took the Information Literacy, Ethics, Organizational Behavior, Finance & Marketing exams. I passed, but did not receive notification for 3 days.
Smile

Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to get ACE credits such as Sophia on official college transcript Student3452 18 4,864 03-08-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Gumbeaux
  Davar Academy experience - MAN-330 International Management TopHatWombat 6 1,292 12-30-2023, 01:22 AM
Last Post: mariobros1985
  Study.com transcript - do you need an active subscription? Kones 12 1,015 10-17-2023, 11:10 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SDC and TECEP splirow 4 403 08-19-2023, 01:37 PM
Last Post: splirow
  Sophia touchstone grading times? Insert Name 6 2,107 06-26-2023, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Infinite-Telephone52
  Davar Academy Preview? Carnation 3 807 01-01-2023, 02:40 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Getting graduate credits on a transcript sanantone 0 509 08-30-2022, 01:09 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Saylor grading and transcript timeframe Ideas 5 1,046 08-21-2022, 05:06 PM
Last Post: MidLifeCrisis
  Second study.com account for sending transcript lylx1981 2 810 11-26-2021, 06:58 PM
Last Post: lylx1981
  Transcript problem gams007 15 2,244 08-27-2021, 02:30 PM
Last Post: jsd