Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TECEP turnaround time
Anyone know how long it takes TESU to grade a TECEP?
CLEPs and DSSTs are instant and I kind of like knowing right away. How long am I going to be holding my breath?
It varies from about 3 days to 18 days.

I suspect it's slower if you take it right when a term is ending.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Ideas's post:
  • Motivated2move
When did you take the TECEP? It should take about a week to two. I've not had it come in over two weeks.
You just have to wait as the TECEP you took most likely is not all multiple choice. The MC's are much faster.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Motivated2move
I haven't taken it yet but have it scheduled for the end of the month. I applied for Dec graduation and received an email saying if they don't receive the OCT TECEP results by mid November, then my graduation date gets bumped to March.

The TECEP sheet says it is 80 multiple choice, so maybe it'll have it by then???
It also says I only need a 60% to receive a passing score. Can that be accurate? I thought I saw on the TESU website a "c" or higher is required to receive credit.
I got my grade on the Federal Income Taxation TECEP in 6 days.
TESU BSBA Accounting and BSBA General Management - June 2018
(10-24-2017, 05:45 PM)Motivated2move Wrote: I haven't taken it yet but have it scheduled for the end of the month.  I applied for Dec graduation and received an email saying if they don't receive the OCT TECEP results by mid November, then my graduation date gets bumped to March.  

The TECEP sheet says it is 80 multiple choice, so maybe it'll have it by then???
It also says I only need a 60% to receive a passing score.  Can that be accurate?  I thought I saw on the TESU website a "c" or higher is required to receive credit.

If it's a MC exam, you get the results quickly.  If it's not just MC, you can always send an email to the testing center telling them you took the TECEP and very nicely requesting that they grade it quickly as you've applied for graduation.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(10-24-2017, 05:45 PM)Motivated2move Wrote: The TECEP sheet says it is 80 multiple choice, so maybe it'll have it by then???
It also says I only need a 60% to receive a passing score.  Can that be accurate?  I thought I saw on the TESU website a "c" or higher is required to receive credit.

Yes, the TECEPs I've seen are either 60% or 65%.

Are you looking in Moodle for your grade? It shows up there before the other spot.

(10-29-2017, 01:09 AM)Ideas Wrote:
(10-24-2017, 05:45 PM)Motivated2move Wrote: The TECEP sheet says it is 80 multiple choice, so maybe it'll have it by then???

Yes, the TECEPs I've seen are either 60% or 65%.

Are you looking in Moodle for your grade? It shows up there before the other spot.

They are all different, you need to check first.  Stats is 55%, many others are 70%.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
I got my grade for the TECEP I took on Oct 20th. My grade has probably been sitting there. I haven't checked for 6 days. (I actually saw a preliminary score on Oct 23rd and thought I failed.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  booking tecep exams shendaddy 4 1,756 08-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TECEP - do I have to wait until the start of a Term to take the exam? Kelly Green 4 1,997 08-16-2018, 09:04 AM
  TESU - apply as non-matriculating student, or TECEP only? Kelly Green 0 1,175 08-13-2018, 05:11 PM
  TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? dfrecore 5 1,812 08-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep jawbreakingrr 57 17,561 07-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Last Post: ashtonnewman
  TESU BSBA Degree Plan --- less time & money Bach2Mast 8 3,221 07-12-2018, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Bach2Mast
  Suggested TECEP's? High Pass Rate? omuneek 2 1,718 06-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  TESU - How do you apply for the two degree at the same time?? allvia 3 1,354 06-22-2018, 01:44 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Failed Advertising TECEP nerd 12 3,202 06-18-2018, 04:01 PM
Last Post: nerd
  Error after submitting TECEP test nerd 4 1,872 06-16-2018, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Cheeseburrito