Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU grad deadline question
I'm looking at the page about graduation and it says that Oct 1 is the deadline to submit transcripts for Dec graduation....but my capstone wont be over until later in October (which I know is OK) I'm wondering if I can submit a Study.com or Straighterline course AFTER Oct 1 and still be ok?    or is that Oct 1 date a 'drop dead' thing?   I dont think I can get three courses done in 15 days.  ugh.
Yes, you can apply by October 1 and send your transcripts from Study.com say by November 1.
I would recommend doing everything asap, get it done before the middle of November at the latest.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • lca88
I know it says that, but it's just wrong. Oct 1 is the deadline to apply for graduation and pay the fees, however you can continue to bring credits in until some time in November. Just explain that you are finishing the last few up if your first audit happens before you get them in. They'll work with you.
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
I missed this thread and started a new one...deleted it

When does the $2k waiver have to be paid if graduating in December?
I noticed on the application that $332 needs to be paid straight away.
TESU: Capstone completed Big Grin
Study.com: Classroom Management, Differentiated Instruction (6)
Patten: Academic Strategies, Child Growth and Development, Reading, Writing, and Research, Social Psych, Lifespan Development, American Government (18)
Shmoop: Drugs in Lit, Holocaust Lit, Poetry, Lit in the Media, Modernist Lit, Shakespeare's Plays, Western Lit, Women's Lit, British Lit, Euro History (30)
SL: Cultural Anthropology, English Comp I, English Comp II, Biology, Intro Comm, Environmental Science, Philosophy, C++,  Religion (27)
TEEX: Cyber Security for Business Professionals, Cyber Security for Everyone, Cyber Security for IT Professionals (6)
Sophia: Art History, Psychology, Sociology, Visual Comm, Dev Teams  (13)
ALEKS: Beginning Algebra, Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Statistics, Trigonometry (15)
NFA: Fire Service Supervision, Community Safety Educators (2)
Kaplan: Documenting Experiences (3)
ACTFL: Reading Proficiency Test (6)
CPCU: Ethics (2)
When you apply for graduation.
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
I submitted payment for graduation and the residency waiver around September 1. Any idea when the graduation audit is performed?
Started October 2016

Goal:  Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: General Management  Credits 120/120!!!

Completed:

CLEP: Spanish 80
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Introduction to Statistics, PreCalculus
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Principles of Management, Principles of Marketing, Business in Society,  Human Resource Management, Digital Marketing and Advertising, Personal Finance, History of Vietnam, US History I
Teex: Cyber Security 101, 201, and 301. Completed 10/18/16
Straighterline: English Comp I, English Comp II, Intro to Communication, Intro to Religion, Intro to Sociology, American Government, Introduction to Environmental Science, Accounting I, Accounting II, Business Law, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Business Communication Organizational Behavior, Managerial Accounting, Financial Accounting 
TECEP: Strategic Management (69%), Security Analysis (84%)
ACTFL:  OPIc Spanish Advanced High/Superior, WPT Spanish Advanced Hgh/Superior
(09-19-2017, 11:25 AM)hed1979 Wrote: I submitted payment for graduation and the residency waiver around September 1.  Any idea when the graduation audit is performed?

I think the December audit is performed early October, and they will re-audit mid-November if you tell them that you're sending your final transcripts (or they see that you're enrolled in a course/TECEP).  If your course is for the October term, and won't be completed until mid-December, then they will not let you graduate in December.  This holds true for a TECEP as well, so if you are scheduling a TECEP for the October term, take it early so they have it in their system before an audit comes up.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
I'm done with all credits and my unofficial transcripts plus evaluations are complete. Was just hoping they would get around to the audit buyt I'm guessing they start after September graduation,
Started October 2016

Goal:  Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: General Management  Credits 120/120!!!

Completed:

CLEP: Spanish 80
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Introduction to Statistics, PreCalculus
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Principles of Management, Principles of Marketing, Business in Society,  Human Resource Management, Digital Marketing and Advertising, Personal Finance, History of Vietnam, US History I
Teex: Cyber Security 101, 201, and 301. Completed 10/18/16
Straighterline: English Comp I, English Comp II, Intro to Communication, Intro to Religion, Intro to Sociology, American Government, Introduction to Environmental Science, Accounting I, Accounting II, Business Law, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Business Communication Organizational Behavior, Managerial Accounting, Financial Accounting 
TECEP: Strategic Management (69%), Security Analysis (84%)
ACTFL:  OPIc Spanish Advanced High/Superior, WPT Spanish Advanced Hgh/Superior

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 3,981 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 3,662 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,109 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 3,645 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 2,734 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 2,346 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 2,595 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 2,326 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 3,379 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 2,861 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore