Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking Environment and Humanity
Wednesday (July 12) is the day I'm scheduled to take Environment and Humanity... my last credits for my B.S. in Management. Even though I'm military, I've only used CLEP and DSST for 18 (free) credits -- much of my school has been online.

Thanks for all the tips on this board! I've got the IC stuff down, and have supplemented with information from other tips that I've seen.

I'll post after I've taken the test with areas that I remember...
MuellerArts Wrote:Wednesday (July 12) is the day I'm scheduled to take Environment and Humanity... my last credits for my B.S. in Management. Even though I'm military, I've only used CLEP and DSST for 18 (free) credits -- much of my school has been online.

Thanks for all the tips on this board! I've got the IC stuff down, and have supplemented with information from other tips that I've seen.

Hi MuellerArts! Welcome aboard. How exciting to be on your last exam. I'm envious. I'll be looking forward to hearing how you do tommorrow. Smile

Librevore
Kate
BS Psychology
MuellerArts Wrote:Wednesday (July 12) is the day I'm scheduled to take Environment and Humanity... my last credits for my B.S. in Management. Even though I'm military, I've only used CLEP and DSST for 18 (free) credits -- much of my school has been online.

You should be good to go MuellerArts,

Best of luck tomorrow. You're going to do great!

Welcome to the board,
Snazzlefrag
My name is Rob

Total Credits: 142 (12 not used).
[SIZE=1]GPA: 4.0
[/SIZE]
I just finished taking the test, and felt pretty good about it... at least good enough to get a passing score. We'll see.

The IC flashcards covered my test fairly well, but there are a few areas that I could have brushed up on my own on a little more.

There were a number of questions dealing with eutrophication. From the word form I was able to figure out the basics of it and narrow down questions to 2 choices. I did a look at Wikipedia after the fact -- there's a really good summary there!

Waste water treatment was dealt with in more detail than I would have expected. It would have helped to have had more knowledge of it, as it not only asked what they were, but asked some specific questions about them.

There were a fair number of questions about the carbon cycle as well as decompsition of matter.
Nice MuellerArts! Keep us posted.....
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
MuellerArts Wrote:I just finished taking the test, and felt pretty good about it... at least good enough to get a passing score. We'll see.

The IC flashcards covered my test fairly well, but there are a few areas that I could have brushed up on my own on a little more.

There were a number of questions dealing with eutrophication. From the word form I was able to figure out the basics of it and narrow down questions to 2 choices. I did a look at Wikipedia after the fact -- there's a really good summary there!

Waste water treatment was dealt with in more detail than I would have expected. It would have helped to have had more knowledge of it, as it not only asked what they were, but asked some specific questions about them.

There were a fair number of questions about the carbon cycle as well as decompsition of matter.

Way to go!!! Thanks for the feedback also.

Librevore
Kate
BS Psychology

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What have others used to write the Spanish letters/characters while taking ACTFL? Insert Name 3 631 06-16-2022, 10:05 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  An Investigation Finds That Millions of Students Are Taking on Dangerous BNPL Debt LevelUP 4 843 03-07-2022, 07:14 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  For parents of teens taking college level courses. Lacedonia4 15 2,355 10-15-2020, 11:26 PM
Last Post: BrianFallon
  Colleges that will allow taking just one course Giantzebra 22 3,292 05-08-2020, 04:31 PM
Last Post: natshar
  ASU $99 - Eng 101 anyone taking / syllabus? yokopilar 3 1,095 05-05-2020, 09:12 PM
Last Post: yokopilar
  I am now taking two online college courses with the C-19 extra time at home. Life Long Learning 8 1,626 04-08-2020, 03:02 PM
Last Post: CarpeDiem8
  Passed Environment & Humanity DSST (feedback included) journey 9 3,298 06-06-2019, 06:29 AM
Last Post: FishNDip
Question Taking two science courses @ the same time 2L8 8 3,910 05-22-2019, 02:06 PM
Last Post: ThatBankDude
  Taking Chemistry and AP I together 2L8 7 2,983 12-10-2018, 10:53 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Environment and Humanity: The Race to Save the Planet BoneDeane2018 3 1,302 05-31-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: radconjohn