Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tech Writing TECEP
Tomorrow I am taking the tech writing tecep and I know most have taken it cold from what I've read / searched. Can anyone offer anymore insight? I'm sure I am overthinking this as i write procedures and documents at work but it'd be nice to get some opinions. I took Comp 1 and 2 cold and did alright but that was a few years ago. Thanks everyone.
TESU Degrees
BSAT: Military Technology and Leadership In Progress 
AAS: Military Technology and Leadership 3/2017

SL:  Information Technology Fundamentals  
Sophia: Developing Effective TeamsIntroduction to EthicsIntroduction to SociologyProject ManagementThe Essentials of Managing Conflict 
ALEKS: College AlgebraIntermediate AlgebraIntroduction to StatisticsPreCalculusTrigonometry
Course Review: Easy Medium Hard
I thought Tech Writing was easier than English Comp II for sure - and I scored higher. I wouldn't sweat it.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • EvilSandman
Well i rook it, we'll see how I did. The visual part was odd, not sure how I did on that. How long did yours take to get graded?
TESU Degrees

Sophia: Developing Effective TeamsIntroduction to EthicsIntroduction to SociologyProject ManagementThe Essentials of Managing Conflict 
ALEKS: College AlgebraIntermediate AlgebraIntroduction to StatisticsPreCalculusTrigonometry
They were extremely slow to grade, for some reason. I finally had to start emailing them to remind them I'd taken the test. But it's been several years, maybe they've improved their process? Let's hope.
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
I got a 91%! thanks for the info dfrecore

Exam Date: 5/10
Graded: 5/15
TESU Degrees

Did you review anything at all or did you take it completely cold?
(05-15-2020, 02:15 PM)rachel83az Wrote: Did you review anything at all or did you take it completely cold?

Cold. All I did was read the test description the day before. PM me if you want any further info.
TESU Degrees

(04-22-2021, 08:44 AM)darel aranovski Wrote: Hello, tell me, a person who is just learning the language and has emigrated in general, is there a chance to pass this test? What would you advise in this case?

I would advise you to take several English Comp courses to make your English better.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Technical Writing TECEP - My Experience PreLawCoastie 2 611 03-14-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: PreLawCoastie
  Public Speaking TECEP PreLawCoastie 0 161 02-27-2024, 07:23 AM
Last Post: PreLawCoastie
  TECEP FIN-3210 Security Analysis & Portfolio Management fmsoa 2 431 01-18-2024, 04:42 PM
Last Post: CFPhopeful
  TECEP Admissions/Rate my sanity PreLawCoastie 10 919 01-11-2024, 06:05 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Abnormal Psychology TECEP is now available on InstantCert! sgloer 0 267 01-04-2024, 12:27 PM
Last Post: sgloer
  Managerial Comm TECEP saraholson 7 1,586 12-15-2023, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Dosada
  TECEP Federal Income Taxation Kones 9 866 12-13-2023, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Kones
  Help - how to register for TECEP exam? Carnation 4 337 11-23-2023, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Carnation
  Learning in the Digital Age TECEP Avidreader 0 217 11-22-2023, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Avidreader
  TECEP Marketing Communications Avidreader 2 373 11-14-2023, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Avidreader