Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Techy People and all and Cyber Security
UptonSinclair: Your post capped this thread off pretty nicely, however, I did want to respond. Smile

Thank you for taking the time to post. When I read what you wrote, it was definitely an impactful thought and gave me a way to help gauge what things I would \enjoy/ doing. At this point, no, I do not 'think' computers all day. However I haven't had much education in working with them, so I am looking at saving up for possibly a basic certification, which may also come in handy as a skill for use in another job. It will also help tell me what I like.
If I can have an impact and improvement into kids' lives then I already know that I would enjoy teaching if I can jump all the necessary hoops to get certified.
Finally, USA jobs has given me another wide pool to look into. That could be particularly helpful for people in history. Thank you, I have begun to take a look!

On another note, I know this is not coming from someone experienced, but I would like to say something in encouragement with regards to your being in a field which you despise for 20 years.

And that is, We still do live in America. America, the Home of the FREE and the BRAVE.

We have the ability to choose and do something different in and with our lives. Granted, like I said I'm not coming with a background of lots of work experience but I am someone, who did NOT want to be a life-long learner.
However, the more that I search for a joy-Ful* career and money-making opportunities, I am finding that I have to be adaptable, changeable and increasingly more knowledgeable, in order to get the best possible out of every work scenario.
Perhaps you know, that everyone should be life-long learners, and that's why you're here. Smile

*(Note I don't expect to find fulfillment in a career.)

Thank you for posting,
Best Regards,

Happy INDEPENDENCE Day to Everyone!!! :patriot:
"Those who expect to be ignorant and free, expect what never was and never will be."
- Thomas Jefferson

Graduated, Finished, Completed!! my B.A. in History from TESC!!!!! Technically February 2013 & Generally May 2013!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why I’m Leaving New York City. More than half a million people left New York in 2022 LevelUP 25 592 04-18-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  IT worker keeps 2 jobs for income security indigoshuffle 1 500 02-10-2024, 08:33 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Vent: 1-byte people in education berlinerd 3 410 11-17-2023, 05:29 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  MGM reeling from cyber 'chaos' 5 days after attack LevelUP 0 280 09-14-2023, 03:53 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Yesterday, April 20, 2023, a date which will live in infamy. People are going to die LevelUP 11 1,470 09-06-2023, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Alpha
Question Why Do People Get So Crazy on Political Forums, According to AI? LevelUP 3 803 11-04-2022, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Kire
  The Government Is Literally Stealing People’s Homes! LevelUP 1 746 07-26-2022, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Stacie
  3 Ways to Achieve Financial Security Abroad Kal Di 2 606 05-15-2022, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Kal Di
  Program to educate incarcerated people costs 40K per graduate?! studyingfortests 25 1,765 05-11-2022, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Vle045
  Some People Have Found a Novel Way to Get Money to Ukrainians LevelUP 0 528 03-06-2022, 09:53 AM
Last Post: LevelUP