Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tesu Capstone Done, Almost there! [Request for help]
Rainbow 
Strategic Management Capstone class will be over this week, after looking at my Evaluation it appears I may be just shy of graduating. I am waiting for 2 classes from Penn Foster to finish Transferring over to include: International Business and Corporate Finance Which I believe will be placed in Business/Society and towards the credits in the assorted area respectively. In the general management area I think corporate finance will transfer over as an Upper level course so the remaining classes could be of Lower level as I've reached the 3 UP needed. Any ideas on the quickest route I could knock these remaining courses out? Help is much appreciated!

Gen Eds (60hr): Completed
Core (36hr): In progress
  • Finance (3cr) - Not started
  • Business/society (3cr)- Not started  [International Business, PF]
Gen Mngt (18hrs): in progress
Complete three courses (one course from three of the following four areas)
  • Group 1: Cost Accounting (SL)
  • Group 2: Organizational Behavior (SL)
  • Group 3: Not Started
Complete 9 more Semester Hours (SH) from any assortment of the areas below
  • (3cr) [Corporate Finance, PF]
  • (3cr)
  • (3cr)
Electives (6hr) 
  • Personal Finance (Community college)
  • Intro to Business (SL
You could probably do most of the rest at SL to be quickest. Maybe SL Business Communication or Managerial Accounting (check if that duplicates).

Maybe DSST for Principles of Finance.

(11-12-2017, 02:54 PM)Ideas Wrote: You could probably do most of the rest at SL to be quickest. Maybe SL Business Communication or Managerial Accounting (check if that duplicates).

Maybe DSST for Principles of Finance.

Thanks, didn't want to over flood this post with information. I have already completed managerial accounting, for the accounting group and business comm for the communication group.  Wish there was an easier way to export my evaluation so could see everything  Dodgy

I'm thinking I may have to take a couple Dsst or Cleps for lack of other options.
I do have a 100$ credit towards straigherline courses if anything new pops up there, I took everything they offered in regards to business (I think)\

I guess Penn Foster has several Lower level options, is there a spot that shows transfer equivalencies?
Perhaps Study.com Business 111: Principles of Supervision. The Supervision course is different than Principles of Management. You probably can't use the other LL Study.com ones due to duplication, but most UL should be easy there. The Marketing Research one is pretty easy although it does have assignments.

There are also TECEPs if you haven't exhausted those.

You do not want to take Supervison as that course along with Personal Finance will be too broad, both of them will be placed into Free electives. I have a template created for the BSBA GM using mainly SL and Study.com courses,check it out in my Dropbox. It’s a modified version of what dfrecore created.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I'm not sure what Study.com Labor Relations counts as. I know it comes in as a LL Labor course at TESU.

SL IT Fundamentals might count for something?

Here is the degree plan I have.  I know bjcheung77 has a preferred list of courses, but I would rather let everyone decide for themselves what will work best for them, so ALL of the available options are listed.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(11-12-2017, 09:55 PM)dfrecore Wrote: Here is the degree plan I have.  I know bjcheung77 has a preferred list of courses, but I would rather let everyone decide for themselves what will work best for them, so ALL of the available options are listed.

I don't see an attachment.

Sorry, not sure why the attachment isn't coming through.

Attached Files
.xlsx   TESU BSBA GenMan.xlsx (Size: 37.32 KB / Downloads: 37)
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Thanks for all your replies, your degree plans were quite helpful. I think I'm going to jump into those Study.com courses right fast. Compared to Straighter line/Penn foster how hard are they? Are the majority of the points in the final test as a pass/fail?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 3,926 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 3,617 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,022 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 3,583 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Capstone Anxiety Iamtehking 9 4,206 09-18-2018, 06:22 AM
Last Post: rlw74
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 2,668 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 2,293 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 2,547 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 2,283 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 3,322 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic