Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tesu business
Can anyone confirm whether or not the following Sophia courses currently transfer and are equivalent to tesu’s. Thanks !

Sophia business communications = man 373
Sophia business law = law 201
Sophia principles of finance = fin 301
Sophia Principal of management = man 210 
No, Principles of Finance is FIN-200. It's never been the UL FIN-301. https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/So...lency_List

UL Principles of Finance is available at Davar, SDC, and Saylor, IIRC.

Principles of Management is MAN-301, though.

Are you wanting to know if these are applicable to Business Core?
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(01-08-2023, 03:54 PM)rachel83az Wrote: No, Principles of Finance is FIN-200. It's never been the UL FIN-301. https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/So...lency_List

UL Principles of Finance is available at Davar, SDC, and Saylor, IIRC.

Principles of Management is MAN-301, though.

Are you wanting to know if these are applicable to Business Core?
Yes Rachel. I looked first on the wiki but it said most plans were outdated. I’m just curious as if any of the sophia courses will fulfill the business requirements and aos at tesu or if a person is better off going through sdc even if Sophia is an option. But it sounds like for sure principles of management will come in as upper level. So that’s def something to do. I wonder about the business communications?
The plans are not actually outdated. They just haven't needed a major overhaul in months. Not sure about Business Communication (because nobody has reported it yet), but everything else works for Business Core unless TESU has quietly changed something in the past few months.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • LevelUP
(01-08-2023, 04:25 PM)rachel83az Wrote: The plans are not actually outdated. They just haven't needed a major overhaul in months. Not sure about Business Communication (because nobody has reported it yet), but everything else works for Business Core unless TESU has quietly changed something in the past few months.

Would you care to send me that link. I’m not sure I’m looking at the right page. Thanks !
(01-08-2023, 04:50 PM)Pats20 Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 04:25 PM)rachel83az Wrote: The plans are not actually outdated. They just haven't needed a major overhaul in months. Not sure about Business Communication (because nobody has reported it yet), but everything else works for Business Core unless TESU has quietly changed something in the past few months.

Would you care to send me that link. I’m not sure I’m looking at the right page. Thanks !

https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...re_Roadmap

You need one UL in the business core, and you can take Sophia Principles of Management for that.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
(01-08-2023, 04:57 PM)LevelUP Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 04:50 PM)Pats20 Wrote:

https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...re_Roadmap

You need one UL in the business core, and you can take Sophia Principles of Management for that.
Thanks !
The courses work in the core, but don't necessarily have the equivalency TESU lists (which is fine). Follow the wiki, it's good.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Okay.
Curious is there are any alternative credit sources for
Tesu
Acc 402. Advanced accounting 2
Acc 411. Auditing
Acc 421 federal income taxation.
And the 2 other advanced aos electives.
And also:
Man 373 managerial communications. Davar academy has 
Man 390 managerial communications. (Does anyone know it this will work ?) or any other suggestions. 
Thanks
Are you wanting the BSBA Accounting plan and trying to follow the plan TESU has on their site?
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 16 2,340 Yesterday, 11:51 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Applying for a Master's in Computer Science with undergraduate degree from TESU DONG 9 527 04-11-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: spohara
  Cheapest/Fastest way to get TESU transcript only for ACE credits without degree cpaisannoying123 7 455 04-08-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: PLEX
Exclamation Doing a TESU BS Information Technology Degree in One Term Is Now Possible! LevelUP 7 479 04-05-2024, 11:24 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU TECEP® APS-1000-TE Medical Terminology emmaya 6 260 04-02-2024, 10:56 PM
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 21 1,233 04-01-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  BSN Grant opportunity at TESU indigoshuffle 2 233 03-31-2024, 01:38 AM
  TESU Second degree jakill2 7 375 03-30-2024, 12:48 PM
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 300 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 278 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27