Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank You
My evaluation is showing complete. It’s been quite a journey. It took me longer than most people on this forum, 2 1/2 years starting with 15 credits. So I was able to shave at least a year off the traditional path. By far the most time consuming courses were in order calculus , and computer architecture. If I hadn’t found this forum it probably wouldn’t have happened. I’ve learned so much from you guys. Many of your stories have truly been an inspiration. Thanks to all of you. Merry Christmas!
[-] The following 11 users Like Pats20's post:
  • allvia, AnandB, BadBradsBBQ, indigoshuffle, jsd, LevelUP, rachel83az, robertsted, ss20ts, studyingfortests, TwinMom
Congratulations and merry Christmas!
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
You finished! You must be so proud of yourself that you kept on and didn't give up. Congratulations and Merry Christmas!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

(12-23-2022, 08:17 PM)Pats20 Wrote: My evaluation is showing complete. It’s been quite a journey. It took me longer than most people on this forum, 2 1/2 years starting with 15 credits. So I was able to shave at least a year off the traditional path. By far the most time consuming courses were in order calculus , and computer architecture. If I hadn’t found this forum it probably wouldn’t have happened. I’ve learned so much from you guys. Many of your stories have truly been an inspiration. Thanks to all of you. Merry Christmas!

Congrats! Are we both March CS grads?
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
(12-24-2022, 02:34 PM)jsd Wrote:
(12-23-2022, 08:17 PM)Pats20 Wrote: My evaluation is showing complete. It’s been quite a journey. It took me longer than most people on this forum, 2 1/2 years starting with 15 credits. So I was able to shave at least a year off the traditional path. By far the most time consuming courses were in order calculus , and computer architecture. If I hadn’t found this forum it probably wouldn’t have happened. I’ve learned so much from you guys. Many of your stories have truly been an inspiration. Thanks to all of you. Merry Christmas!

Congrats! Are we both March CS grads?

Yes sir !
Thanks 
Merry Christmas break !

Then what ?  Lol idk.

Congratulations, merry christmas
(12-24-2022, 12:25 PM)TwinMom Wrote: You finished! You must be so proud of yourself that you kept on and didn't give up.  Congratulations and Merry Christmas!
Thanks for the kind words.
Merry Christmas ?

You fought through adversity and made it to the other side.

I knew you could do it.

Merry Christmas!!!
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
(12-24-2022, 05:04 PM)LevelUP Wrote:

You fought through adversity and made it to the other side.

I knew you could do it.

Merry Christmas!!!
Thanks. Hind sight being 20/20. I could’ve shaved off several months had I known then what I do now, But hey that’s part of it.