Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you
I believe I came to this site about 10 years ago seeking advice.  I finished up my Capstone this past Sunday.  This site turned me in the correct direction initially and provided advice that my advisors at EC could not.  EC was a pretty good experience for the most part.  My degree is BS Liberal Arts.  Thanks again, everyone!
[-] The following 10 users Like learflyer's post:
  • allvia, cecilgambe7, eriehiker, graduatesoon, Jonathan Whatley, Merlin, Muldoon, ss20ts, TwinMom, udi
Congratulations! That's some great commitment on the timeline also. What will you be doing next?
Congrats! I hope that degree proves helpful in whatever endeavors you're seeking.
Frequently posters ask how quickly something can be done. It's nice to hear from someone who kept at it. The discipline you've shown is commendable.

Congratulations on your degree!
(04-28-2020, 08:39 AM)lacussucceed Wrote: Congratulations! That's some great commitment on the timeline also. What will you be doing next?

Nothing!  This is exciting enough for me.  Smile
Congratulations!
(04-28-2020, 08:08 AM)learflyer Wrote: I believe I came to this site about 10 years ago seeking advice.  I finished up my Capstone this past Sunday.  This site turned me in the correct direction initially and provided advice that my advisors at EC could not.  EC was a pretty good experience for the most part.  My degree is BS Liberal Arts.  Thanks again, everyone!

I PM'd you. Smile
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

Congrats! Good job! Hey, it's great to chill for a while after getting the degree, there is absolutely no rush in getting more education ..... yet!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(04-29-2020, 02:52 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Congrats! Good job!  Hey, it's great to chill for a while after getting the degree, there is absolutely no rush in getting more education ..... yet!
Thanks!  I’m already deep into my career so I’m going to stop at the BS degree. Smile
(04-29-2020, 06:15 AM)learflyer Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 02:52 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Congrats! Good job!  Hey, it's great to chill for a while after getting the degree, there is absolutely no rush in getting more education ..... yet!
Thanks!  I’m already deep into my career so I’m going to stop at the BS degree. Smile

You are the sanest person on the board.  The rest of us just can't help ourselves.
[-] The following 2 users Like eriehiker's post:
  • Muldoon, natshar