Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Snowpocalypse is here!!!
TMW2010 Wrote:Bah! Library! Bah! You have the internet! The world is at your fingertips!

Haha, ever so true, but books help you narrow your search in the internet world which is vast and overwhelming :p
TESC Criminal Justice BA '12
B&M Civil Engineering BS (In Progress)
PonyGirl93 Wrote:lol we had about 15+ inches during the first round & got several more inches last night. Plenty for me. I absolutely hate OH winters Sad

Had to laugh myself but I have to tell you that 15 inches of light fluffy 15+ inches of snow -- as bad as that is -- has a lot of competition to 12 to 14 inches of rain in 6 to 8 hours -- with major flooding. Then add tropical storm components with driving winds and chance of embedded tornadoes --

Bottom line is that we ALL have our weather burdens and usually our various cities infrastructures are not really set up to handle these crazy extremes.

People drive down a street and there is a wake from the car that can push water into your one-story house that is usually built at almost street level. Not much fun for those who did not know this when they moved into their Florida house and they were sold a bill of goods that it is always sunny.

Standard question when this happens -- "How long can YOU tread water?":coolgleam: