Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timing out
Am I missing something? Is there a setting that can be changed to give me like 5-10 minutes more before the system times out and I need to log back in?
TESTS PASSED

Intro to Law Enforcement (70) DSST, Criminal Justice (461) DSST, US History 1 (71) CLEP, US History 2 (66) CLEP, Civil War & Reconstruction (67) DSST
Business Ethics & Society (447) DSST, Principles of Management (65) CLEP, Principles of Supervision (450) DSST, Organizational Behavior (60) DSST
Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union (56) DSST, Intro to World Religions (469) DSST, Management Info Systems (448) DSST, Prin of MACROeconomics (63)
Prin of MICROeconomics (64) CLEP, Labor Relations (A) ECE, HR Management (B) ECE, Principles of Financial Accounting(65) DSST, Prin of Finance (408) Money and Banking (52) DSST
When you login to the discussion forum, I believe there's a checkbox that says, "Stay logged in." Make sure that's checked.

If that doesn't fix it, then please make sure your cookies are enabled in your browser.
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
I clicked the "Remember me" box. I will see if that works. Thanks
TESTS PASSED

Intro to Law Enforcement (70) DSST, Criminal Justice (461) DSST, US History 1 (71) CLEP, US History 2 (66) CLEP, Civil War & Reconstruction (67) DSST
Business Ethics & Society (447) DSST, Principles of Management (65) CLEP, Principles of Supervision (450) DSST, Organizational Behavior (60) DSST
Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union (56) DSST, Intro to World Religions (469) DSST, Management Info Systems (448) DSST, Prin of MACROeconomics (63)
Prin of MICROeconomics (64) CLEP, Labor Relations (A) ECE, HR Management (B) ECE, Principles of Financial Accounting(65) DSST, Prin of Finance (408) Money and Banking (52) DSST
I have Remember Me checked and I stay happily logged in Wink
BA History 2014 - TESC

The Lord is my shepherd. Psalm 23

"I'm going on an adventure!' ~AUJ
"It is our fight." ~DoS
"I am not alone." ~BotFA
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that's given to us." ~FotR
"There is still hope." ~TTT
"Courage..." "This day, we fight!" ~RotK

CLEP: A&I Lit 74 ~ Am Lit 73 ~ Eng Lit 72 ~ Humanities 75 ~ College Math 77 ~ Western Civ I 63 ~ Western Civ II 69 ~ Natural Sci 64 ~ US History I 76 ~ US History II 69 ~ Sociology 68 ~ Am Gov 69 ~ Social Sci & Hist 71 ~ College Comp 61 ~ Marketing 70 ~ Management 66 ~ Psychology 67

DSST: Supervision 453 ~ Tech Writing 61 ~ Computing 427 ~ Middle East 65 ~ Soviet Union 65 ~ Vietnam War 74 ~[COLOR="#0099cc"] Civil War 68

[/COLOR]Other: College+ Biblical Social Justice B ~ ECE World Conflicts Since 1900 A

TESC courses: Capstone A ~ Leaders in History A ~ Photography 101 A- ~ Games People Play A ~ International Relations A- ~ Mass Communications I A

$5 off IC - 59690
My hair jewelry business
Westerner Wrote:I have Remember Me checked and I stay happily logged in Wink

Thanks, I checked that and it seems to be working.
TESTS PASSED