Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"To cram or not to cram"
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]To cram, or not to cram: that is the question:

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to study for prolonged hours for outrageous fortunes and a passing score or to take just a few days or mere hours to study and thereby opposing success and risking failure?

To die: to sleep; to pass, to fail. These are the questions that preoccupy our souls.

What say ye all - "To cram or not to cram" - that is my question to thee???[/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="RED"]CRAM, CRAM, and read my best,
gently through the books!
Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily,
YEA! I passed the test![/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="blue"]
BS in Accounting(General) from Excelsior College
Enrolled in MBA program at Upper Iowa University.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
SimonTam Wrote:
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="RED"]CRAM, CRAM, and read my best,
gently through the books!
Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily,
YEA! I passed the test![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Simon...how did your Statistics test go today?? Did you get "merrily" throught it? :p I have that one coming up at the end of the month, and I'm not looking forward to it! Let us know how it went, okay?

JoAnne Smile
BS - General Business - June 2007
Excelsior College
Kiwi Lover Wrote:Simon...how did your Statistics test go today?? Did you get "merrily" throught it? :p I have that one coming up at the end of the month, and I'm not looking forward to it! Let us know how it went, okay?

JoAnne Smile

I believe it went pretty well. There were about 12 to 14 questions that I didn't know the answer, so I didn't the educated guess thing. Now, I just have to wait.

In keeping with the thread, don't forget the Second Law of Applied Terror!

The more studying you did for the exam, the less sure you are as to which answer they want.
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="blue"]
BS in Accounting(General) from Excelsior College
Enrolled in MBA program at Upper Iowa University.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
i'm not a crammer. i need things to roll around in my head for awhile and then settle in and get comfortable. i've had it happen that after a week or two after i've taken a test, i say 'eureka, now i see where that piece of the puzzle fits.' it was still rolling until that moment! hilarious
Dawn
Taking the Road Less Traveled
The Journey of A Thousand Miles Starts with The First CLEP

BS-Psychology - Excelsior College
Enrolled in the School of Business, BS in Accounting
After MIS I'll be halfway there!
72 CLEP Credits, 21 DSST Credits, 25 ECE Credits (Including Inf Lit), 6 TESC Credits, 2 FEMA Credits = 126 Total
Withholding 6 Credits for Accounting = 120 for Psychology
12 credits completed toward my accounting degree
SimonTam Wrote:The more studying you did for the exam, the less sure you are as to which answer they want.
i'm taking my statistics exam next week. using SimonTam's quote i should be able to pick out the right answer without reading the question. i really need to buckle down and get studying. i'm running out of excuses. anybody got any excuses to lend me?
Dawn
Taking the Road Less Traveled
The Journey of A Thousand Miles Starts with The First CLEP

BS-Psychology - Excelsior College
Enrolled in the School of Business, BS in Accounting
After MIS I'll be halfway there!
72 CLEP Credits, 21 DSST Credits, 25 ECE Credits (Including Inf Lit), 6 TESC Credits, 2 FEMA Credits = 126 Total
Withholding 6 Credits for Accounting = 120 for Psychology
12 credits completed toward my accounting degree
ShotoJuku Wrote:
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]To cram, or not to cram: that is the question:

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to study for prolonged hours for outrageous fortunes and a passing score or to take just a few days or mere hours to study and thereby opposing success and risking failure?

To die: to sleep; to pass, to fail. These are the questions that preoccupy our souls.

What say ye all - "To cram or not to cram" - that is my question to thee???[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Haha...Shoto, I am sitting an exam at 7:00 am and here it is-after 11:00 pm and I am still reviewing a few literary terms, etc. thinking that maybe one more fact will stick and be useful in the morning. Does that qualify for cramming? hilarious

Librevore
Kate
BS Psychology
Librevore Wrote:Haha...Shoto, I am sitting an exam at 7:00 am and here it is-after 11:00 pm and I am still reviewing a few literary terms, etc. thinking that maybe one more fact will stick and be useful in the morning. Does that qualify for cramming? hilarious

Librevore

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]Na, that sound more like a brushing up and reviewing. Now stop reading this, and get back to your books and CRAM!! Big Grin

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Why not cram? I cramed wester civ 2 very hard exam, and studied Biology for about half a year, I did basically the same with them both, (IJust dont ask me anything about history now)
Cram...and then immediately brain-dump! Big Grin
Big Grin Matymus Primehilarious
Waterloo, NY
Excelsior College
B.S. General Business, Class of 2008

Fall 2011 - currently pursuing Pre-Pharmacy