Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transcripts
Basket Weaver Wrote:I too went through the "What If I fail" scenario but soon realized that nothing would happen unless I got off my butt and tried. I'm sure we'll all have an occasional setback; the trick is to focus on the positives and learn from the negatives. Research the test you're about to take on this forum, apply yourself in your studies, schedule the test, and Go For It! Keep us all posted with your results.

[SIZE="2"]You NEVER sit for an exam unless your ready so it only stands to reason that you should ALWAYS submit your exam for a grade.[/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
ShotoJuku Wrote:You NEVER sit for an exam unless your ready so it only stands to reason that you should ALWAYS submit your exam for a grade.

Exactly!

With CLEP exams, my heart is always pounding like crazy the moment right before I press the "report score" button. But there is absolutely NO benefit to canceling your score and, more often than not, you will be pleasantly surprised when your score does pop up.

The only time it may be useful to cancel a score is if your particular school will transcript the score as an "F" even if you later retake the exam and score higher. But even then....what if you DID pass the exam! You would never know. The 'not knowing' would suck big time!
My name is Rob

Total Credits: 142 (12 not used).
[SIZE=1]GPA: 4.0
[/SIZE]
The first CLEP I took scared me to death... The screen pops up saying something to the effect of "are you really really sure you want to do this?" After a little soul searching you press the button. Then another screen pops up... "Are you REALLY REALLY REALLY sure???" At this point was starting to wonder if the software knew something I didn't. It was like being on Who Wants to be a Millionaire. "Is that your final answer?"Rolleyes
Dale H.
half way...
Enrolled - BS-BGB Excelsior
Completed - 65 credits
Togo - 4 CLEP, 6 DSST, 2 ECE, 1 EC Course, 1 TECEP
dhlvrsn Wrote:The first CLEP I took scared me to death... The screen pops up saying something to the effect of "are you really really sure you want to do this?" After a little soul searching you press the button. Then another screen pops up... "Are you REALLY REALLY REALLY sure???" At this point was starting to wonder if the software knew something I didn't. It was like being on Who Wants to be a Millionaire. "Is that your final answer?"Rolleyes

Always - "Go For Broke!" - Motto of the 442 Regiment, WWII.
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
dhlvrsn Wrote:Then another screen pops up... "Are you REALLY REALLY REALLY sure???" At this point was starting to wonder if the software knew something I didn't.

Yeah, too bad the computer can't somehow "let you know" that you DON'T want to report your score and say something like "I wouldn't push that button if I were you.....". LOL

I think all of us experience (like Snazz said) the rapid heartbeat before you actually push "Report". Happens every time!

JoAnne :p
BS - General Business - June 2007
Excelsior College
Kiwi Lover Wrote:Yeah, too bad the computer can't somehow "let you know" that you DON'T want to report your score and say something like "I wouldn't push that button if I were you.....". LOL

Or perhaps it could be like one of those trick buttons (you've all seen them), that move away from your cursor when you try to click on them.
hilarious
My name is Rob

Total Credits: 142 (12 not used).
[SIZE=1]GPA: 4.0
[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU-----Transcripts??? midnite123 6 439 12-21-2023, 05:19 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  Most expensive transcripts? clep3705 8 709 09-06-2023, 12:28 PM
Last Post: elcastor21
  Getting Transcripts From College Wanting Money (maybe) xXAnonymousXx 12 2,122 12-07-2020, 01:17 PM
Last Post: innen_oda
  PSA: Send transcripts early and check their receipt status promptly Ideas 2 1,051 08-19-2020, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  How many transcripts do you have? eyrobinson 57 9,973 05-30-2020, 05:09 PM
Last Post: ROYISAGIRL
  ACE is switching how they transfer your transcripts BrighterFuture88 7 2,765 12-23-2019, 11:24 AM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Transcripts and grades study.com kier7141 3 1,182 05-02-2019, 05:48 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Confused about ACE transcripts bethanyneedsajob 5 1,514 03-16-2019, 01:19 PM
Last Post: shadowgem
  Free Clep and DSSt tests & transcripts FishNDip 5 2,517 10-25-2018, 08:57 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Question about DSST transcripts bigfloppydonkeyears 0 1,318 01-20-2018, 03:31 PM
Last Post: bigfloppydonkeyears