Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
300/400 level ( deadline for enrollment is May 3)
Thank you so much it’s very helpful ?. Also , thanks for replying my pm. You are most knowledgeable,helpful and kind here.
Sara143 Wrote:Thank you so much it’s very helpful ?. Also , thanks for replying my pm. You are most knowledgeable,helpful and kind here.

I sent you another message, if you can please send me any updated evaluation that would be great. Another thing I wanted was to know what classes you're starting with or have selected to start with...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Vle045
I am going to start with BUS 330 and BUS 260.
Thanks
It may be helpful if you create a spreadsheet that shows what classes you took and what you haven't taken.

You can use this Degree plan as a guide which is similar to your BLS Project Management degree
https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/UM...egree_Plan

Then upload that spreadsheet in a post so we can give feedback on it.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
[-] The following 1 user Likes LevelUP's post:
  • ISKBizz15
Hmm, since LevelUP mentioned a spreadsheet, I created one for people who are looking for a BAS or BLS with the triple minor, Management Information Systems, Management, and Project Management.  There are 26 courses that are required, just need to do 10 at UMPI and 10 at Study.com, the rest can be done at InstantCertCredit and Sophia.org to round out the 40 or so courses.

@Sara143, you can use the exact content and remove one course, Spanish I and you're there!  Don't worry about going 2 or 3 sessions, you'll be on par with Excelsior/TESU in terms of cost, energy, time.  Just look at the E column and complete courses listed here for UMPI and Study.com - Spreadsheet Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

I received your email and it's a "blank evaluation", what I mean is, they placed your transfer credits into the free electives, only 45 out of that international Bachelors degree.  In my spreadsheet, it shows the order I suggest people follow, you should email Jessica and ask to have English I, II and BUS141, BUS200, BUS245 done in the first term.  The second term, finish it with BUS343, BUS 345, BUS 400, BUS 401 and BUS 440.  If you are slow, you can extend that to a third term... voila!

If you really want to take the two courses above BUS 260 and BUS 330, you can remove those from the Study.com column.  However, having said that, you really need to work on LOWER LEVEL FIRST, you don't know their system, you are working on your FINAL courses first for no reason at all.  Again, it's like you're trying to take ADVANCED courses without knowing INTRO to those subjects, that's like trying to run when you can't walk yet.

[-] The following 3 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • ISKBizz15, Pikachu, Vle045
Thank you so much ?
If you take the 3 minors they have to fit in the 120 credits of the bachelor or can be more credits than the normal 120?
In other words do you still need the general electives?
and if the case is that you do not need the general electives, can you still add the credits of electives and then add the minors making it over 120 credits?
(05-07-2022, 04:05 PM)Kab Wrote: If you take the 3 minors they have to fit in the 120 credits of the bachelor or can be more credits than the normal 120?
In other words do you still need the general electives?
and if the case is that you do not need the general electives, can you still add the credits of electives and then add the minors making it over 120 credits?

When you have 3 minors you will end up with over 120 credits. You still need to meet the general elective UL requirements. The first minor does not count towards the UL requirements.
[-] The following 2 users Like ss20ts's post:
  • Kab, Pikachu
@Kab, Sara143 has an international bachelors degree evaluated as an associates. When it transferred to UMPI, only 45 out of 60 credits transferred over. My plan actually isn't really for her, but for anyone who has some college credit either RA or through ACE. My plan is exactly 121 credits/40 courses, which is a typical Bachelors, it matches the 6 required in the Minor, 8 in the UL requirements outside the minor, and the general education/electives as well. So, if someone starting from scratch or already has up to 14 courses transferable, they can finish the degree with 121 credits total. The more courses they transfer in, it'll just show under the line and on the transcript but not part of the degree...

[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • Kab, Pikachu

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Process for conferral application? Deadline is 31st March! FM1 11 522 04-08-2024, 06:18 PM
Last Post: FM1
  Non-Degree Enrollment PreLawCoastie 0 251 03-02-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: PreLawCoastie
  Defer enrollment & Invalid Credentials sammieJN 7 523 01-27-2024, 07:12 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI Your Pace Fees - December Enrolment Deadline FM1 12 1,075 12-07-2023, 09:29 PM
Last Post: FM1
  Admission for GCE-Advance Level Holders fritzdale 16 985 11-08-2023, 04:38 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  I Need One Level 300/400 Elective MichaelDoesMarketing 10 1,056 10-11-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: MichaelDoesMarketing
  Easy 300 Level Courses Hwt673 2 841 09-26-2023, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Hwt673
  Short Upper Level Electives - Need 4 more classes galileom 16 2,042 09-09-2023, 10:30 AM
  Course enrollment + financial aid refund/disbursement schedule Junco 3 512 08-11-2023, 09:01 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Upper Level Mcroberson 9 762 06-25-2023, 11:28 PM