Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble Getting DSST Transcript & Score
Hi everyone,

A few weeks ago (October 17th to be exact) I took the DSST for public speaking and passed. I put in the code for my school, and they have not yet received the grade, even though I have.

So, yesterday, because I'm running into a timeline issue where they actually needed the score two weeks ago, I ordered a transcript to be sent to them via the parchment/prometric link.

The order is on hold due to "no match". I can't get anyone to answer the phone with anything other than "this is just answering their overflow calls, I'll have them call you back within 48 hours".

Has anyone seen this or had an issue with it before?
-----
Testing through BA In Mathematics via TESU - Graduation planned in 2020
Attending ECPI Online for Mechanical Engineering Technology - Bachelors - Graduation planned in 2020
(11-12-2019, 02:22 PM)dharmastudios Wrote: Hi everyone,

A few weeks ago (October 17th to be exact) I took the DSST for public speaking and passed. I put in the code for my school, and they have not yet received the grade, even though I have.

So, yesterday, because I'm running into a timeline issue where they actually needed the score two weeks ago, I ordered a transcript to be sent to them via the parchment/prometric link.

The order is on hold due to "no match". I can't get anyone to answer the phone with anything other than "this is just answering their overflow calls, I'll have them call you back within 48 hours".

I have not had that happen to me, however, since you can't get them at their regular number, I would try ALL their social media channels. Multiple messages. Wink
(11-12-2019, 02:33 PM)cookderosa Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 02:22 PM)dharmastudios Wrote: Hi everyone,

I have not had that happen to me, however, since you can't get them at their regular number, I would try ALL their social media channels.  Multiple messages. Wink

Big Grin Idea Idea 

That is NOT a horrible idea. Perhaps I will!
-----
Attending ECPI Online for Mechanical Engineering Technology - Bachelors - Graduation planned in 2020
(11-12-2019, 03:44 PM)dharmastudios Wrote: ...

Is it possible that DSST has the wrong SSN or other identifying info for you? That would explain the error you're getting and might also be why the school thinks it didn't receive your score. It may have come in, but not been linked to you.
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
It took me forever to get ahold of them, but I finally spoke to a person. the school code the school gave me was invalid. Because I was supposed to get one free and I paid for one on parchment, they're mailing two for me, one to ECPI which is what it was supposed to be originally, and then one to TESU. Makes it slightly easier for me at least!
-----

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  InstantCert w/CLEP and DSST tomheany 0 141 03-13-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: tomheany
  Military CLEP/DSST transcript issues defscarlett 4 445 01-10-2024, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  DSST can't insert school code when remote proctoring. Carnation 1 202 11-01-2023, 10:15 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  DSST Transcript help needed GameSlinger 5 764 08-15-2023, 02:59 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Taking DSST Ethics In Technology Exam Tomorrow Kyler 0 458 07-03-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Kyler
  I got a 71/100 on dsst ethics in tech practice Kyler 3 623 06-26-2023, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Kyler
  Easiest Exams-Everybody List Exams Taken with a 60+ Score Using Only InstantCert steelers 383 227,435 06-18-2023, 03:53 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  DSST Exam Prep Brittanyw1028 5 840 06-09-2023, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Carnation
  DSST Exam Prep Brittanyw1028 0 843 06-08-2023, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Brittanyw1028
Wink Has anyone here attempted the Geography DSST examination? Judy Stone 0 506 05-21-2023, 06:46 AM
Last Post: Judy Stone