Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
University of Maine at Presque Isle
I believe they will only accept a maximum of 30 ACE credits.

Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net
BA, Business Administration, New England College, 2019
AA, General Studies, Ashworth College, 2017

[-] The following 1 user Likes harrypotter's post:
  • ECH90
The History program disappeared! They aren't returning my E-mails. Does anyone know what happened?
(11-06-2019, 05:26 AM)Pelican Wrote: The History program disappeared! They aren't returning my E-mails. Does anyone know what happened?
A friend pointed out to me this morning that the history & political science program wasn't on the site. I'd already applied. I emailed the enrollment counselor asking what's up. No answer yet.
Interesting. They also took the BA in Accounting off. I believe everyone is referring to the the drop-down menu from "Online Programs"

The pages themselves are still up:
https://www.online.umpi.edu/programs/ba-...ience.aspx
https://www.online.umpi.edu/programs/ba-accounting.aspx

I'd be interested if one of you could confirm. I'm wondering if it's due to some of these courses being incomplete. You'd see coursework say "Coming Soon" Perhaps some students such as us would quickly go through content and arrive at these courses not ready to enroll in yet. If it makes you feel better, you really didn't want to enroll in Marxism anyways.
[-] The following 2 users Like ivythrowaway's post:
  • akr680, mysonx3
I wondered the same. Was thinking of doing this instead of tesu history and it wasn't there anymore.
(11-06-2019, 05:26 AM)Pelican Wrote: The History program disappeared! They aren't returning my E-mails. Does anyone know what happened?

I talked to the director for the program, there's a delay with the approval from the regional accreditor so the program won't be open for another six months.
Depends what you want. They still have the "Liberal Studies" degree options which are pretty light on the minor credits. The minor credits themselves are a nice option since they map to something career-specific as well. A back-up option could be to enroll in Liberal Studies now expressing to your adviser that you want to switch to History if it's offered later on. But I'd only do that if you compromise with yourself that you'd be just as happy graduating with the Liberal Studies degree if things don't go as rosy with NECHE for the History degree.
In Progress - UMPI // BABA - Conc. Management
2013 - Yale University // Dropped Out... Confused
2011 - Deep Springs College // AA Philosophy
PLA's // Saylor Academy: Intro to Business, Financial Accounting, Management Information Systems, Calculus, Intro to Western Political Thought.

Intro Post (closed for telling the truth about WGU)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One of the university drop out state tuition Imbanewbie 3 76 1 hour ago
Last Post: Yanji
  Grand Canyon University denied non-profit conversion. Remains as a for-profit college Windywing 1 227 Yesterday, 09:26 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  University of North Alabama CPA Courses $545 videogamesrock 4 281 09-29-2019, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Rustydroid
  Free Tuition at University of Texas at Austin and Rio Grande Valley sanantone 3 507 09-24-2019, 09:53 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Columbia Southern University - LifePace Learning sanantone 4 294 09-16-2019, 04:11 PM
  Northeastern Illinois University (NIU) has a BA with only 24 Resident Credits Life Long Learning 2 312 09-10-2019, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
  B&M University with only 20 SH (16%) Resident Credits required Life Long Learning 2 377 09-10-2019, 06:59 AM
Last Post: Stoic
  Upper Iowa University's Self-Paced Programs sanantone 0 220 09-08-2019, 08:21 PM
  Arizona State / Brandman / other university SweetsugarNL 18 916 08-03-2019, 05:38 PM
Last Post: SweetsugarNL
  University of Wisconsin Independent Learning eriehiker 4 301 06-16-2019, 02:03 PM
Last Post: Ideas