Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vietnam War
I've got four weeks to finish my Bachelors and I have to Clep out of two subjects before July 1st. I'm a Marine Officer and was wondering if anyone took the Vietnam War Clep, and if so, how difficult was it? Like most military guys, I have a pretty grasp of the Vietnam basics, but wasn't sure how hard the test was. Any input?
Are you a member? If not, it is well worth the $20.

Once a member, you can sign in again in the upper right hand corner and get exam specific feedback -- where this will not only be answered but you will have access to feedback from others who have taken it that will suggest what you need to Google to research additional information in addition to the cards here to be better prepared to sit for the exam.

You will also have access to all of the IC cards to study and any information on the other class(es) you may be planning on doing. This is a very doable time frame with this type of concentrated direction.

Judy
P00057870 Wrote:Are you a member? If not, it is well worth the $20.

Once a member, you can sign in again in the upper right hand corner and get exam specific feedback -- where this will not only be answered but you will have access to feedback from others who have taken it that will suggest what you need to Google to research additional information in addition to the cards here to be better prepared to sit for the exam.

You will also have access to all of the IC cards to study and any information on the other class(es) you may be planning on doing. This is a very doable time frame with this type of concentrated direction.

Judy

:iagree:
I have not taken this exam yet but is on my "to do" list. Once you are a member of IC, you should be squared away and be able to finish on time.
Good luck,
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Excelsior College - DONE[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]AAS-[SIZE="1"]2009[/SIZE], BSLS-[SIZE="1"]2010[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="2"]Thomas Edison State College - DONE[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]BA in History[/SIZE]-[SIZE="1"]2011[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE="2"]Texas A&M University Central Texas[/SIZE]
Master of Arts in History - 18/36 SH

CLEPs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Spanish, Freshman Comp, English Comp w/ Essay, Social Science & Hist, Info Sys & Comp App, Intro Sociology, Prin of Mngmt, American Gov , US History I, US History II, Western Civ I, Western Civ II[/SIZE][/SIZE]
DSSTs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Civil War & Reconstruction, Rise & Fall of Soviet Union, History of Vietnam War, Intro Modern Middle East, Western Europe Since 1945, Drug and Alcohol, Here's to Your Hlth, Intro To Comp, Prin of Sup, Technical Writing, Prin of Physical Science I[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Quote: There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "Mr. Garrison"[/SIZE]