Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WGU MBA GPA requirement?
Just wondering what GPA WGU requires for admission into their MBA program if anyone knows.
WGU didn't (as best i can recall) ever ask for a GPA. They are generally more concerned that you are a self starter and can handle the online self paced nature of the coursework. They did really key up on my resume and they even interview you about your work experience and goals. Not really a difficult process. they also make you take a readiness assessment as a part of the application process. Again, not really hard...but must be done.

College Admission Requirements | Online University Admission | Western Governors University Online
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
Harpda Wrote:Just wondering what GPA WGU requires for admission into their MBA program if anyone knows.

I just went through the admissions process for the MBA, and my GPA was never questioned. All that was questioned was whether or not I had a bachelors degree. My GPA wasn't real high (3.12), but I was still accepted. They do require a resume showing a certain amount of professional work experience.
[COLOR="#0000FF"] B.S. - COSC (December, 2013) :hurray:
20-Community College Courses (2004-2006)
80-Semester Hours at Western Governors University (2010-2012)
15-Charter Oak State College (2013)
12-CLEP
3-DSST
6-FEMA
If I can do it, ANYONE can do it![/COLOR]
I just went through the admission process for the MBA back in Dec/Jan time frame. They didn't specify a GPA.
2014 MBA Management & Strategy - WGU
2013 BS
Nuclear Energy Engineering Technology - TESC
[SIZE=2]
2013 AS
Nuclear Engineering Technology - TESC

[/SIZE]
Thanks for the feedback! Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WGUs integrated physical science requirement dicetomato1 1 1,298 04-20-2019, 04:00 PM
Last Post: quigongene
Thumbs Up WGU Age Requirement SuperTal 1 1,368 02-11-2019, 09:07 AM
Last Post: quigongene